Honored Contributor

I decided to place another order for VPH products...

Honestly, I thought I never would again considering how many of her products I had to return due to poor quality this year (the latest was her TSV set of 4 votives...).

I decided to order 3 items...

H193126 - Set of 2 gold topiaries (just couldn't resist the 'last clicks' price and 5 star review). I'm surprised they hadn't sold out yet since I started a thread about them a couple of months ago. I thought about getting them then, just lack of places to display them. Since I liked them so much...I'll find a spot for them...lol

H203911 - 24" Metal Wire Apothecary Jar...VERY versatile and I like the taller one better than Valerie's shorter ones!

H203494 - Set of 12 Beaded Pumpkins...will definitely use them in the wire jar...and again, another versatile product.

Now I just need to cross my fingers and hope all are good...no rejects. The sad part is, a customer shouldn't have to worry about such a thing...should assume it will be a nice, well made piece/s.

Honored Contributor

Re: I decided to place another order for VPH products...

Susan Louise, I have those gold topiaries of Valerie's. I have had them a few years and I still like them. At least there's no lights to malfunction so you should be good to go with them.

Respected Contributor

On 9/8/2014 Susan Louise said:

Honestly, I thought I never would again considering how many of her products I had to return due to poor quality this year (the latest was her TSV set of 4 votives...).

H193126 - Set of 2 gold topiaries (just couldn't resist the 'last clicks' price and 5 star review). I'm surprised they hadn't sold out yet since I started a thread about them a couple of months ago. I thought about getting them then, just lack of places to display them. Since I liked them so much...I'll find a spot for them...lol

H203911 - 24" Metal Wire Apothecary Jar...VERY versatile and I like the taller one better than Valerie's shorter ones!

H203494 - Set of 12 Beaded Pumpkins...will definitely use them in the wire jar...and again, another versatile product.

Now I just need to cross my fingers and hope all are good...no rejects. The sad part is, a customer shouldn't have to worry about such a thing...should assume it will be a nice, well made piece/s.

This is exactly why I rarely order from QVC anymore. Good luck, hope you like them.

Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 lucymo said:

Susan Louise, I have those gold topiaries of Valerie's. I have had them a few years and I still like them. At least there's no lights to malfunction so you should be good to go with them.

Hi Lucymo, Thanks for letting me know about the topiaries! ITA about the no-lights/batteries. I'm definitely using less of BO decor Smile

Super Contributor

Would like to have the new tall wire apothecary! Think i will wait to see if they go to as is status.
Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 9/8/2014 Susan Louise said:

This is exactly why I rarely order from QVC anymore. Good luck, hope you like them.

Thanks...me too! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I have no complaints about my two as is metal wire apothecaries, the smaller ones. Good luck on your new orders. I hope you are pleased with everything this time around. I know the returning ordeal is a pain, not to mention the disappointment.

Honored Contributor

I've had my fair share of Valerie quality issues over the years. Regardless, I'm not ready to stop buying. I am a little more cautious or selective though. The pieces that are good are really good, so that makes it all worthwhile. Hope your items are from the good batches!!

Respected Contributor

SL, you'll love your beaded pumpkins. I have 2 sets that I enjoy scattering around. I can't imagine those having a quality issue.
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your purchases, Susan Louise. I feel the same way you do, but it is hard to give up buying the beautiful items. I recently bought the midnight spheres. Me and those spheres!!