Honored Contributor

QVC has been selling these forever. I have one in my guest bath - love it because it can go into washer after the guests go home. Mine has really been washed a lot - i also like that it has the sheer area so it lets light into the shower.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hookless shower curtains

I love them too. Only I've bought a few that were plastic so I could just throw them out when they get old. Love the convenience!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

I've used these for years. It took me forever to finally get a sage green colored one. That color always sold out before I found it...I usually wasn't watching when they were on and ended up up with beige, tan, neutral colored ones.

I don't have a lot of natural light in my bathroom that I use it in, and I really like the open area on it ! Easy maintenance also..

I hope they keep these around ! Are you listening Q {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Regular Contributor

Another lover of them!

Respected Contributor

Another lover of them. Got 2 sage and one beige.

Super Contributor

I love them too but wish they'd come out with some bright colors and patterns. I moved recently and wanted my bathroom to be bright and colorful and couldn't find a Hookless that fit the bill.

They are the easiest shower curtains to maintain. Mine were fabric without a liner, washed up beautifully and never a problem. I did wash and keep my last one as a "just in case".

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

I wish they would do one in a seashell print as I have the guest bath all decorated in shells, but for now I have a white one in there. They do have one with a very pretty embroidered swirl pattern on it.

Respected Contributor

I would like to try these, but where do you buy a fabric hook-less curtain?

Super Contributor

I remember when I got mine. I put it up in seconds and immediately thought I did something wrong b/c it went up SO quickly. It was fabulous!!

I also remember falling in that bathtub (didn't hurt anything, thank God!) but when I fell I grabbed that shower curtain and it didn't rip or damage the rings. Now I have shower doors but I've always been super-impressed by that design!!

Super Contributor

I love hookless shower curtains. I've had them since QVC starting selling them and also have one with the sheer. I wish they had some with holiday themes.