Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the My Pillow the Q has on sale...(H198969)....four of them...all four came fully opened and puffed up...not wrapped tight like the two others I bought when they were a TSV...I know these are not the exact same as the TSV....but aren't all My Pillows suppose to be packaged the same...I am wondering if the ones they have on sale are all returns....

Did any of you purchase the sale ones...and how did they come to your home???

I do have to add that the pillows seem fine...I am washing them to make sure they are clean in case they are returns...and I will be keeping them....I was just wondering....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Pillow Question Please

I ordered 2 pillows when they first come out and each had its own big box. Now I read on here that the pillows come compressed and rolled up ??? (I don't order them any more so haven't seen the new packaging myself).................but I assume MY PILLOW had to find a less expensive type of shipping to save on big box costs and shipping rates.

I highly doubt if your pillows were a return - rather cost cutting effort. I liked the pillows at first but neck pain, etc., I got rid of them. It was an interesting concept.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks fthunt.....I like the pillows....so after I received the first TSV set I decided I wanted to replace some on my bed....when these sale ones were offered I bought them....but they did come in huge boxes..one each for the four of them....terrible waste of cardboard...I do recycle....still a waste...when they compacted them it was nicer....

the latest ones are not so full like the first set...but that's okay...they seem softer because of it....

thanks again, for replying....

Esteemed Contributor

I have bought them before - not the ones you describe - and mine were rolled and compressed.

Honored Contributor

I bought two when they first came out and they were boxed and fluffed out and in a plastic bag. I haven't bought any off the Q... I also doubt yours were returns, but washing them is a good idea IMHO.

I still have the pillow but it's relegated to the bottom of my two pillow stack as it killed my neck even more than it hurt with other pillows (a life long trial of neck pain).... and I put my trusty old feather pillow on top of it so I have the softness and ability to tuck it under my neck and still have the support of the MyPillow underneath. Neck's still bad, but this combo is working better (for now)....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

The ones they sold at CVS weren't rolled up. They were full size in a suitcase looking box. I bought a tsv and they were rolled.
Honored Contributor

I think there is some confusion here, MY pillow comes in a suitcase looking box I bought two from QVC, and any memory foam pillows come all compressed

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I bought 'My Pillow"" through their website. The first pillow came rolled up and compressed with directions to puff in a dryer. The next two pillows came already puffed and in big boxes.

( I can't believe the forum won't let you enter the word: f l u f f ) I see where someone else used this word but when I used it I got a red highlight that this word is not allowed.

Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps someone mentioned the packaging in their review of this specific pillow. Wow...there are a LOT of reviews for this item number. That could take a while...

Super Contributor

On 9/2/2014 gailchap said:

I bought 'My Pillow" through their website. The first pillow came rolled up and compressed with directions to puff in a dryer. The next two pillows came already puffed and in big boxes.

( I can't believe the forum won't let you enter the word: f l u f f ) I see where someone else used this word but when I used it I got a red highlight that this word is not allowed.

Gail

This word has an alternate definition that many people aren't aware of. But, I agree it is ridiculous that Q will not allow it on their forums. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}