Super Contributor
There are no words to describe it absolutely is stunning and worth twice the price we paid for it. The glass dome is heavy and large, the scene (Santa) is beautifully crafted. Love love love it.
Honored Contributor

Moxie, you are so right, it is a gorgeous piece.

Super Contributor
How long is the timer for the cloche? I had it put together since 7am and it is almost 5hours. It was suggested that I use the on button instead of the timer button.
Super Contributor

fantastic piece...

Honored Contributor

Glad to hear you are so happy with it. I thought they were too pricey for the look, but often Valerie's things are much different looking in person, often much richer and more substantial than how they appear on screen. It seems these are like that.

I like that the three pieces are separate, and you can mix it up and use the pieces separately for other times of the year.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 ~moxie~ said: How long is the timer for the cloche? I had it put together since 7am and it is almost 5hours. It was suggested that I use the on button instead of the timer button.

Hi Moxie, It is listed as a four hour timer. If it doesn't work on the ON button then go ahead and try the TIMER button. Some work one way and some the other way.

Super Contributor
On 9/1/2014 lucymo said:
On 9/1/2014 ~moxie~ said: How long is the timer for the cloche? I had it put together since 7am and it is almost 5hours. It was suggested that I use the on button instead of the timer button.

Hi Moxie, It is listed as a four hour timer. If it doesn't work on the ON button then go ahead and try the TIMER button. Some work one way and some the other way.

Thanks I will set it now and see if it goes off. Then I am going to put it away for the holidays.
Trusted Contributor

Hope it goes off on timer moxie. Most of us on here had to put ours on "ON" for it to go off. When we had it one the timer, it stayed on. That is why I told you to try on, guess I should of had you try timer 1st. Sorry about that. Thought we would outsmart yours like I did mine. I didn't even try timer since the on was working for all here.

Let us know if it goes off on timer.

JPC

Super Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Hope it goes off on timer moxie. Most of us on here had to put ours on "ON" for it to go off. When we had it one the timer, it stayed on. That is why I told you to try on, guess I should of had you try timer 1st. Sorry about that. Thought we would outsmart yours like I did mine. I didn't even try timer since the on was working for all here.

Let us know if it goes off on timer.

JPC

I will. No big deal. I do appreciate your headsup. It was kind of you
Honored Contributor
I didn't get one, but they looked nice.