Frequent Contributor

What hangs on the wall behind your stove? I have a long basket that holds my pot holders. I would like to have something decorative there but it's where that sticky kitchen grime tends to collect the most.

Honored Contributor

Nothing! I have a down draft range. I used to have a wall behind the stove before we moved stove to island. I think I might have had a simple clock that was really unusual. My daughter has a metal flat sculpture behind hers, and I LOVe it. Every once in a while she takes it down and washes it. My other daughter has tile behind her stove. It is built in.

BBB has really cute inexpensive clocks. I like the clock idea. They also have some metal art work.

Honored Contributor

I don't have anything, over the range microwave.

Honored Contributor
I don't have anything other than a tiled backsplash.
Esteemed Contributor

white ceramic tiles with a couple accent floral tiles

Honored Contributor

A tile backsplash

Honored Contributor

A trivet is all I have back there.

Regular Contributor

I HAD a painted mural..eh..then I tiled it with stainless steel tiles..eh..Now I have a 36" led flat screen..IT IS AWESOME!!..We like to have a TV in the kitchen. Well, we sure have one, now!..Lots of fun with cooking shows!

Super Contributor

How on earth do you keep the grease and grime off of your TV screen?

Esteemed Contributor

On the wall between my cook top and overhead microwave oven is the back splash of tumbled marble tile. When the tile was installed I had the man install an inexpensive, decorative wrought iron plate holder on which I display a beautiful platter that matches my kitchen decor. As often as needed I simply pop the platter into the dishwasher, which easily solves the grease problem.I occasionally change out the platter, too.

Love it!