Super Contributor

It shows it is in process ! Lucymo check you's.

Trusted Contributor

Mine is in process too yellowkitty. I didn't think it was suppose to ship till mid Sept.

JPC

Honored Contributor

Thanks, yellowkitty, for the update. Actually, mine has shipped today. Mine had a EDD of mid November. I hadn't even looked since I wasn't expecting it to ship so soon. Good for us.

Trusted Contributor

Lucy I'm so glad you are getting yours earlier than expected. What are you all going to do with this cloche? Is it as large as the snowman ones? As much as I love the snowman, I'm not sure where I could put another piece of that size. Of course, if the Santa came back in stock, I'm not sure I would resist him. I hope you all show pics of how you decorate this one when you get them.

Honored Contributor
On 8/29/2014 MTH said:

Lucy I'm so glad you are getting yours earlier than expected. What are you all going to do with this cloche? Is it as large as the snowman ones? As much as I love the snowman, I'm not sure where I could put another piece of that size. Of course, if the Santa came back in stock, I'm not sure I would resist him. I hope you all show pics of how you decorate this one when you get them.

Thank you, MTH, I'm glad too. I'll most likely look for something Snowman or Reindeer and go from there. I should have mastered moving pictures from Photobucket to the boards by then and post pictures of mine. It should be about the same height but don't believe the diameter is as much. the dome is 10.5 " and the base is 6" H X7.75" diameter, so it's some smaller than Valerie's. Edited for info.

Valued Contributor

Mine is in process, too, ladies. Hope everyone loves them! I can't wait!

Trusted Contributor

Mine shipped today. I actually meant to cancel my order, but forget. Oh well, guess it was meant to be. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
My girlfriend collects cloches and I was thinking about giving her this one. I love the mirror in this one. I may keep it, too. I love the idea in Lisa's video that shows the birds nest and the mercury bird. I might do something like that.
Respected Contributor
Maybe they saw my post that I was contemplating canceling my LR cloche after I got my VPH Snowman...!
Trusted Contributor
On 8/29/2014 BornToShop said: Maybe they saw my post that I was contemplating canceling my LR cloche after I got my VPH Snowman...!

Hi BTS,

Do you suppose that did it?? Cause I do remember them saying they wouldn't be shipped till around the middle of Sept and my order states I would get it by Sept 29th. Maybe their ship came in early.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

JPC