Valued Contributor
Every year I look for this yet I can never seem to find it. I'd love to find a boxed set with dinner plates, salad plates, cereal bowls and mugs. It seems paper plates are all that is available or just appetizer plates. If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know. Thanks!
Valued Contributor
Awesome!! Thank you both so much! Naturally I love the ones that are $27 a plate! I was just hoping for a boxed set. I think it would be cheaper and everything would match. I do love the pottery barn kids but I think the plates are salad plates. Love the Fiestaware. I had no idea they did Halloween. It might be worth a trip to go to their factory. How cute are the candy corn dishes?! Thanks so much ladies. I have been looking, I thought everywhere and those were new to me! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
Debbie Mumm did a set years ago. It's really cute. I wonder what happened to Debbie Mumm!?
Super Contributor

You got me thinking about Debbie Mumm and I went to her website. I have a lot of her quilting books and patterns. She is still around and has a Facebook page you can like. I used to be on her email list and have not received one in years. I guess the trend is all on Facebook now.

Valued Contributor
Thanks Rainbow Girl. I checked out her FB page. Cute stuff! Oddly I didn't even realize she was a quilter! I guess she is out of the dish business. Too bad. Her stuff is so cute! My mom has her light blue snowman pattern.
Respected Contributor

Check out Kohl's dot com. They have a Fiesta 16 pc. set for $156.80 and 4 pc place settings for $29.99 each. Looking at the Fiesta site, the tangerine color looked orange and might be something you'd like. Looking at the same on Kohl's site, the tangerine looked sort of brown, so I suggest if you have a Kohl's nearby, check them out or perhaps another store would stock them. Also at Kohl's, Rachael Ray also has a 16 pcs set @ $139.99 They are her signature orange, but are white on the outside. If you have Macy's nearby, they also sell Fiesta. Just a few suggestions.

Valued Contributor
On 8/29/2014 coffee drinker said:

Check out Kohl's dot com. They have a Fiesta 16 pc. set for $156.80 and 4 pc place settings for $29.99 each. Looking at the Fiesta site, the tangerine color looked orange and might be something you'd like. Looking at the same on Kohl's site, the tangerine looked sort of brown, so I suggest if you have a Kohl's nearby, check them out or perhaps another store would stock them. Also at Kohl's, Rachael Ray also has a 16 pcs set @ $139.99 They are her signature orange, but are white on the outside. If you have Macy's nearby, they also sell Fiesta. Just a few suggestions.

Thanks coffee drinker. I saw here Rachel Ray has a set of orange dishes with white interiors here on qvc in as is for $34! Walmart has a mainstays set in both orange and solid black for $25. I may get one. I just really have my heart set on a cute Halloween set and can't figure out why no one does one! It's my favorite holiday. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Thought of you today, OP - went to Hobby Lobby, and voila! They had the CUTEST Halloween ceramic plates! Either 40% or 50% off, too!!