Honored Contributor

Just got a book on this and I just love to look at all the colors. Does anyone here collect this? It's so pretty!!

Respected Contributor

My mother does. She has many beautiful pieces!

Honored Contributor

I don't collect, but have a very precious (to me) piece that belonged to my great grandmother. I think it is very beautiful.

Honored Contributor

We have quite a large and beautiful collection. My DH and I started a while back and have some fairly rare and many gorgeous pieces.

The prices have come way down. I would call it a love and appreciation of the artistry and era..NOT an investment! LOL We haven't bought any in a while now and really should down size!

Respected Contributor

I'm not really a collector, but I do have a few beautiful pieces in the marigold color, that were inherited from my mother and mother-in-law.

Honored Contributor
I dearly love it, and I have a couple nice pieces that I really enjoy. I think as a collectible it's one of those things that has it's ups and downs.
Super Contributor
I had a very large collection that was left to me by my mother. It never really appealed to me so I sold it 25 years ago. I sold all of it to one person and made a lot of money. The bottom has since fallen out of the market and it's relatively worthless now.
Trusted Contributor

Worthless to some, but VERY prized by others. We have some family pieces that I wouldn't trade for anything, they are full of memories. I cant imagine selling them ever, or giving them away.

Respected Contributor
My grandmother left my mom a beautiful purple pitcher and my aunt a orangey color pitcher. My mom said the purple is worth more. I just knew that I wasn't to touch it!!
Honored Contributor

I know it's prized by us! We have over 30 of Fenton and Northwood carnival glass pieces...in many of the colors available...black, marigold, green, blue, red, etc...just LOVE it and always have a piece or two out for display {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}