Super Contributor

Norwex vs. Don Aslett Microfiber Cloths?

I have a friend who recently went to a Norwex party and raved about the demos, but to me..doesn't sound much different from the demos I have seen on Q for the Don Aslett cloths?

Has anyone used both and can compare?

Super Contributor

Re: Norwex vs. Don Aslett Microfiber Cloths?

no idea. however want to know as well.

Super Contributor

Yeah...I just want to know if Norwex is REALLY that much better.

Honored Contributor

IMO the Don Aslett mops are just about perfect so it would be extremely difficult to exceed their performance by very much.

Respected Contributor

I'm also curious about Don Aslett cloths. Can they be used to clean windows and if so, do you just use water or do you need a window cleaner? I've been using Super Cloths that were sold on QVC and since discontinued and can't find a better product to clean windows, furniture, etc. using just water.

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 coffee drinker said:

I'm also curious about Don Aslett cloths. Can they be used to clean windows and if so, do you just use water or do you need a window cleaner? I've been using Super Cloths that were sold on QVC and since discontinued and can't find a better product to clean windows, furniture, etc. using just water.

They still sell those black cloths on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 happy housewife said:
On 8/27/2014 coffee drinker said:

They still sell those black cloths on Amazon.

They are so much more expensive on Amazon than they were on QVC. Lucky for me, I bought a bunch of them before QVC stopped selling them. They do last a very long time. Think I've used 2 of the for at least 2 years and they still work wonderfully.