Honored Contributor

MY ILLUMINATED SNOWMAN CLOCHE BY VALERIE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. IS YOURS?

I can't wait to see it. My UPS usually doesn't come by until 5:00 pm or so but will post back after it arrives and I check it out.

Super Contributor

Re: MY ILLUMINATED SNOWMAN CLOCHE BY VALERIE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. IS YOURS?

yes! Mine is OFD also. Can't wait to see it. UPS comes to my house late afternoon also so will have to wait. Hope we all love it!
Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 grandma_2_2 said: yes! Mine is OFD also. Can't wait to see it. UPS comes to my house late afternoon also so will have to wait. Hope we all love it!

We waited for her to finally show it and have a chance to order so I can't wait to see it either. We'll have to post back and see what we all think about them.

Super Contributor

What is the item number Smiley Happy

Contributor

I ordered the Santa and Snowman and they are out for delivery today as well. Can't wait to get home and see if they are ""keepers"".

Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 lovetosing said:

What is the item number Smiley Happy

Hi, the item # is H203229. The Santa and Snowman are on waitlist, but the Angel is available.

Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 K9Wife said:

I ordered the Santa and Snowman and they are out for delivery today as well. Can't wait to get home and see if they are ""keepers"".

Trusted Contributor

I thought I was gonna get mine today but looks like tomorrow. Please make sure that those of you who receive yours today let us all know. Can't wait til tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

I am having a major melt down here today and pouting big time.{#emotions_dlg.sad} Mine just shipped yesterday so will be awhile before mine arrives.

Glad for all of you who are getting theirs today or tomorrow and can't wait to hear the reviews. Hope they all, including mine, arrive in tip top shape since there won't be any to exchange for.

But on a happier note, the fabric I ordered late yesterday has shipped today. Ordered some on Saturday and got a call yesterday that they were out of a lot that I wanted to just cancelled the whole order and stated surfing the net again. Low and behold, some popped up that was the same fabric but was on sale so got it half the price. So am happy about that and it has shipped already.

JPC

Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

I am having a major melt down here today and pouting big time.{#emotions_dlg.sad} Mine just shipped yesterday so will be awhile before mine arrives.

Glad for all of you who are getting theirs today or tomorrow and can't wait to hear the reviews. Hope they all, including mine, arrive in tip top shape since there won't be any to exchange for.

But on a happier note, the fabric I ordered late yesterday has shipped today. Ordered some on Saturday and got a call yesterday that they were out of a lot that I wanted to just cancelled the whole order and stated surfing the net again. Low and behold, some popped up that was the same fabric but was on sale so got it half the price. So am happy about that and it has shipped already.

JPC

Hi, JPC, glad something good happened for you. Hopefully, saving money on the fabric will help ease the disappointment for the wait to get your cloche. Bear with us if we gloat about how much we love it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}