Respected Contributor

I am looking for micro lights to put in a cloche or jar, hopefully twinkling. And suggestions/ Valerie, BL or store like Michaels?

Super Contributor

Right now, I'm using H202221 in a cloche. They don't twinkle but they are super bright and tiny. I found them at the Q outlet and really like them. Mine look silver but the package says they are white which is what is available on line. The strand just blends in with the glass cloche and is barely noticeable during the day. I haven't used the timer function so I don't know how long batteries last. I just want them on while I'm in the living room so I turn on and off using the switch.

Honored Contributor
I made a mental note from a thread here. I'm going to check Wal-Mart's Christmas section once they get it setup for the season. I have a three pack from valerie. Battery life wasn't good. On the timer, they may have lasted a month. They weren't bright for long. I may have expected too much. I'm used to putting batteries in candles and not changing them for a long time. That wasn't my experience with valerie's micro lights.