Esteemed Contributor

The red is back. 11am PT.

Esteemed Contributor

-It is on reserve for you in my cart. Thought I'd try to hold it for a while. Email or reply here if you see this. Thanks.

ETA--My cart emptied overnight. Hope you are able to get the red set eventually.

Respected Contributor

SHOPR, Thank you soooooooooo much for trying to help. Unfortunately, I didn't get back to the computer until this morning. Did you see all the cute stuff on Zulily this a.m.? I didn't buy anything, but I sure was tempted.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh gosh, I just look at the Z stuff. I'm loving the Grasslands Road Red & Green Winter salad plates and also the Season Song plates. I don't need any plates at all, but these are calling to me, especially the set four. Any idea of the quality to expect?

I'm not familiar with this brand, and I can't find any additional images of these. I do see that they're sold elsewhere individually, but showing the same image.

If anyone reading sees additional images on the web of these, would you please post?

Red & Green Winter Pattern Salad Plate - Set of FourSeason Song Serving Plate Set

Respected Contributor

Amazon has reviews for Grasslands Road brand dishes, although not for this specific pattern, and the reviews are pretty positive. I like both the sets you pictured, but I am not allowed to buy any more dishes...lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. I just read through some of the Amazon reviews for similar Grasslands Road ceramic plates. I didn't see anything terrible concerning quality, but you never know. Still thinking on this. I have enjoyed looking at all of the Christmas stuff on Z today. Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

You are very welcome. I've started checking Zulily every day because I think they have some of the cutest holiday decorations.

Valued Contributor

SHOPR...Here

Valued Contributor

Ebay also SHOPR for both styles.

Trusted Contributor

Love those plates SHOPR. Would be hard to make a decision. Did you cave yet???

JPC