Frequent Contributor

Did anyone order these yesterday? I ordered two sets. I thought they were very pretty and takes care of several people on my Christmas list. I ordered the clear crystals for both sets. I was happy to hear the Lenox rep. say they were coated in a clear protective finish, so no tarnishing!

Contributor
I ordered 2 sets of clear too a few weeks ago. It was in the insider. They arrived and I love them. I am sure you will too.
Honored Contributor

I don't do much holiday decorating anymore myself, but I ordered a set, in clear, to give to DS's girlfriend, to put away for their someday Christmas tree. I thought they were classy looking and a great value. I was going to include them with her Christmas gifts, but I think I'll just slip them to her when she comes over sometime.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two sets of clear also. They looked beautiful.

I'm going give my 2 sisters, the hearts. The Santas to DS's family and BIL's family. Angel to my Mom. I'm not sure about the others yet. I hope there is one left for us!

Super Contributor

I don't buy for myself anymore as I have way too much Christmas stuff but I do always buy a new ornament for my daughter and daughter in law every year. I bought these yesterday and will give each of them two and keep the others for hostess gifts during the holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered three sets....one set for me....the rest will be broken up for gifts....

Frequent Contributor

My ornaments came yesterday. I have opened all 8 in one set and will check the other set within the next few days. I was very pleased with all of the ornaments and the quality. This was a homerun for QVC. My only disapointment, and this was just me personally, was the Snowflake. I thought it was going to be standout beautiful. It wasn't. Other ornaments were much prettier.

Regular Contributor
I ordered two sets in the multi. One set for myself and the other for gifts. Received them and they are a nice size and weight. They are worth every penny. Now I cannot wait to put up my new bethlehem lights flocked tree
Frequent Contributor
Just got them today. I got the multi colored. Love them. MY 4 , 6 and 9 yr. old grand daughter's have a already claimed theirs.
Esteemed Contributor

I got two clear sets. They are beautiful!