Esteemed Contributor

I love Pier One, and right now its very dangerous as they have the Fall stuff, and thats heaven to me. They have some great sales going on! I had my heart fixed on an outdoor wicker chair that was originally, $79~ It was on sale for $59..I decided to apply for a Pier One card, got accepted and it included a 20% coupon. I asked the SA if I could use my new account, also use the 20% coupon. Mind you, I didn't have a card or the coupon, would have to wait 1 week or more.. Anyway she pulled up the chair and it was discounted to $39..! They let me use the coupon and it was $31! What a deal! There were many other things I wanted. They had the cloche covered candle with/pedestal for $20..but it was too small. Anyway, I have shopped there for many years and I was so impressed with the service! They have a beautiful aqua desk I would love..very pricey..but its on my wish list! Both of the sales girls said its hard working there without spending their paychecks, lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I love that store!

Super Contributor

I ordered a lantern online for my front porch and had it delivered to the store because I would be in the area. Oh, my the other beautiful stuff--for Halloween, fall, and thanksgiving and just in general. It took a lot of fortitude but I only walked out with the lantern.

I really wanted those mercury pumpkins!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/22/2014 ivey said:

I ordered a lantern online for my front porch and had it delivered to the store because I would be in the area. Oh, my the other beautiful stuff--for Halloween, fall, and thanksgiving and just in general. It took a lot of fortitude but I only walked out with the lantern.

I really wanted those mercury pumpkins!

Oh. they have the prettiest lanterns! I love the mercury pumpkins too..it IS hard to walk out with 1 item! We deserve a pat on the back, lol!Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I got an email that their Labor Day sale started today!

Super Contributor

I just ""discovered"" Pier One this Spring and find it's a dangerous place for me. I got so many cute bunnies and other Spring décor. I can't wait to check out their fall items.

Honored Contributor

They have some really cute things in there now. Danger Zone lol.

Regular Contributor
I can remember the very early days of Pier One Imports. It was a dark little store in the mall with a lot of junkie trinkets. They have come a long, long way! I, too love spending time and money there now!
Honored Contributor

I am going to Pier one, Home Goods, and Michaels this afternoon. All three stores are in the same shopping center...which says HEAVEN to meSmile

Esteemed Contributor

I have always loved walking into the Pier 1 store by me...it smells so good in there! I can look around my house and see the different items I have purchased throughout the years - mirrors, plate holders, baskets etc. I will say, I recently bought some scent gel balls in a container! The scent is great when your nose is right on top of it, but there is absolutely no scent throughout the immediate area. I was disappointed!.