Regular Contributor

Periwinkle Bathroom--Anyone Have One?

Several years ago I found a super cute periwinkle gingham shower curtain sprinkled with simple periwinkle embroidered flowers. I put this in a bathroom mostly used by guests. I was able to find periwinkle rugs & towels to go with it and I even painted the walls a gorgeous light periwinkle.

Now it's time for those towels and rugs to be replaced. Does anyone know how hard it is to find anything periwinkle???

So many items that are even called Periwinkle seem to be more purple in color, too. Not a true mix of blue and purple.

I know I could put out white towels, but I'd like the rugs and at least some of the towels to be periwinkle.

Does anyone have a bath this color? How did you accomplish it and/or add items to it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Periwinkle Bathroom--Anyone Have One?

Try these:

• <h3 class="r" style="font-size: medium; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"> Country Living Bath Rug Periwinkle Color - Sears</h3>
    <cite class="_Ed" style="color: #006621; font-style: normal; font-size: 13px;">www.sears.com/search=country%20living...</cite>
    </li> </ul>
    Sears, Roebuck and Company

Items 1 - 50 of 377 - Search results Bed & Bath. Narrow By. Category. Bath Towels &Rugs. See More. Brand. Kingston Brass (77). The Pillow Collection (41).

• <h3 class="r" style="font-size: medium; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"> Periwinkle 100-Pack Guest Towels - BedBathandBeyond.com</h3>
      <cite class="_Ed" style="color: #006621; font-style: normal; font-size: 13px;">www.bedbathandbeyond.com/.../periwinkle.../10411...</cite>
      </li>
    • </ul>
      Bed Bath & Beyond

These lovely disposable periwinkle guest towels are perfect for your guest bathroom ... Bath Towels & Rugs > Bath Towels > Periwinkle 100-Pack Guest Towels.

• <h3 class="r" style="font-size: medium; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"> Purple Bath & Towels - Overstock.com</h3>
        <cite class="_Ed bc" style="color: #006621; font-style: normal; font-size: 13px;">www.overstock.com › ... › Bath & Towels</cite>
        </li>
      • </ul>
        Overstock.com

Purple Bath & Towels: Get 5% in rewards with Club O and free shipping on orders ...Bursting Flower Cotton 2-piece Bath Rug Set Today: $47.99 4.0 (2 reviews) ...

WHAT HAPPENED???????

Respected Contributor

If you strike out on finding periwinkle towels and rugs, you could add a periwinkle colored monogram or embroidered border to white items to tie it all together.

Respected Contributor

Marsha--That is good. I wonder if the shower curtain is staying. Wonder if there are accent colors on the flowers. I also like light yellow or soft yellow green with periwinkle.

Honored Contributor

My bathroom looks like Bullwinkle used it.

Honored Contributor

It's not hard at all when you have the Internet.

I'm thinking you've heard of it? Smiley Wink

I just Googled the individual items for you, and here are the links.

https://www.google.com/search?q=images+periwinkle+shower+curtain&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=475&tbm=isch&tb...

https://www.google.com/search?q=images+periwinkle+bath+rugs&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=475&tbm=isch&tbo=u&s...

https://www.google.com/search?q=images+periwinkle+bath+towels&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=475&tbm=isch&tbo=u...

Now, just click on the images you like, and you'll be able to buy exactly what you want.

Love periwinkle, BTW. 8)

Regular Contributor

Does this post look garbled to anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Wow someone needs to edit their post. I think periwinkle would be pretty. I don't know how hard it would be to find that color. I have a hard time finding sea-glass color I have in one bathroom.