Super Contributor

Out of QVC, HSN, and ShopHQ, which sells the best Spin Mop and which performs the best? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who sells best Spin Mop?

I got mine from Shop HQ. It was a Once Only, then on 6 pay with free shipping----Prob paid less than half for it that time as it is normally. I love mine!!

Respected Contributor

Dyna Mop which is the original. More expensive but very sturdy. Mine is a discontinued model so it didn't cost much more than the other brands. Shipping is included and the service couldn't be better.

Respected Contributor

Definitely agree with Dyna-Mop and it's fantastic if you have hardwood and or dogs. I mop up daily and love how I wash out the mop. Today? The beasts stole a packet of gravy and tore it open. Cute! Messy! ...get the mop...

Super Contributor

Poppit, I'm wondering the same. Did some research and could not decide which one to get so I'm using my microfiber Libman between monthly Hoover Floormate scrubbings. I'm not happy with all the water the Libman leaves on the floor.

I did find the Spin Mop online at BB&B but have not checked it out at the acutal store yet. I don't plan on paying S&H for this.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw the Spin Mop, when I was shopping last week. It was either Target or Walmart.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Super Contributor

I have one from ShopHq . It's heavy & I can only fill it half way . The plastic disk in mop center keeps turning over when I'm mopping floor . I think the old squeeze sponge with a bucket is best . Plus , you can replace the water in a bucket easier than the large spin mop bucket .
Trusted Contributor

Got my spin mop on Shop HQ when it was a todays special, they also offered two additional mop heads at a very reasonable price plus free shipping and I order all of it. Love it. Makes my mopping not such a chore and I can throw the mop head in my washer and have a clean mop to use unlike the old sponge mops we all use to use. Can't say how the others work but mine works great!

Contributor

I purchased a Twist and Shout mop from Amazon over a year ago and love it (as much as it's possible to love a mop, lol !) Great reviews also. Check it out.
Super Contributor

I have one from HSN from some time ago. I like using it and feel it does a good job. Lately, I've been eyeing up V32821, the Fuller Brush model with the single chamber bucket. It's smaller to store and carry, as well as easier to fill and empty. The reviews are split between those who love it and those who really don't--nothing in the middle. Anybody try this one?