Respected Contributor

My husband just came home with a new Yankee Candle for me and a beautiful glass holder with pumpkins painted on it. The scent is called Apple Pumpkin. I love it. Don't know if it a new scent or not, but my house sure smells nice. It was such a nice surprise, and he bought one for my mother also. What a great guy.

Regular Contributor

What a blessing! The local store here that used to carry Yankee Candles closed them out recently. I was so disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/20/2014 JannyRee said:

What a blessing! The local store here that used to carry Yankee Candles closed them out recently. I was so disappointed.

You can purchase them on their website. I've done that. They often have a bogo.

Luvpoos, that was so very of your dh. What a pumpkin he is !! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

I love that scent too! The smell of that candle just screams "Fall", doesn't it? Your husband sure knows how to pick out a good candle.

BTW, if you want your car to smell unbelievable, try the car jar fresheners that you hang from your rear view mirror. They have one in Apple Pumpkin and your car will smell soooo good.

About 2 weeks ago, I went to Yankee's Boney Bunch Preview and picked up one of the smaller candles in Cinnamon Vanilla. It smells like a fresh brewed Cinnamon Vanilla coffee. I wanted to try something different and although I like the smell, the Apple Pumpkin is still my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Your husband is a real keeper, what a thoughtful, sweet thing to do. My favorite Fall Yankee candle is November Rain.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

That was very sweet of your DH! I think apple pumpkin is a new scent this year. The new scents I got are berrylicious and ginger pumpkin (burning it now)

Super Contributor

I have really hit some deals online at their site. Bought things I've put back as gifts. And their shipping is very reasonable. They wrap everything well.

Honored Contributor
On 8/20/2014 JannyRee said:

BedBath&Beyond has a large collection of Yankee Candles. Plus you get 20% off by using BBB coupons.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

How sweet! I love that scent too. Enjoy it!

Super Contributor

Awww, how wonderful! The very last gift my dh purchased for me before he passed away was a large Yankee jar candle - Gardenia. Still have it in the box and in the gift bag. Can't bear to burn it.