New Contributor

To early to worry about not seeing Valeries Jingle Bell Wreath?

Hi there, yes I know it is kinda sorta 4 months until Christmas but I am getting in a panic, trying to order my 'always holiday items' ( Mrs Prindables apples and Valeries Jingle Bell wreath) , seems the wreath has been available by now in the past with the choices of shipping dates etc., I do not see it!! Gasp! I sure hope she hasn't discontinued it! I send it to my son and family every year, they have quite the dated jingle bell collection on their tree from past wreaths.

Anyone have a clue about this? Should I just be more patient?

Frequent Contributor

Re: To early to worry about not seeing Valeries Jingle Bell Wreath?

Here is the item number Valerie posted on her facebook album page.

H95000

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

They will surely be here, as she talked about them during Christmas in July, and said they would start presenting them in September.

I like your gift choices, as the Valerie wreaths and the apples are two of my favorite annual holiday items from Q. Please feel free to add me to your gift list any time!! LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking you'll be seeing it before long, so you can sit back and relax.Smile I always buy the other style that she offers during CIJ. Her wreaths are so pretty. I've always had good luck with them.

Frequent Contributor

back in 2008 I was put on the auto delivery for the jingle bell wreath. Locked in the 2008 price at that point too. I checked this morning and my order is still in place and listed as ""active"". So I am sure they will be back.

Frequent Contributor

I was just checking items recently on air, and the jingle bell wreath was shown in the 9 am show. Smile

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.