Occasional Contributor
My husband and I are planning an anniversary trip. We have two airline tix from our kids, so I suppose we could go anywhere in the country. We have a few physical limitations - ie no skiing, tennis, or extreme walking. I just don't know where to go! I know that sounds crazy. I've thought of places like Nova Scotia, or maybe the Kohler resort in WI, or Napa, etc. We are only going for 4/5 days and live in the mid-Atlantic states. Thank you Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

What are your interests? Fishing, hunting, antiquing, relaxing by a pool, wine tasting, photography?

Honored Contributor

you can cross Phoenix off your list........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

South beach Miami, fine a nice resort?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

When are you going?

If you are on the east coast, traveling to and from Napa would eliminate 2 of your 4/5 days.

Montreal is beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

Can't exactly recommend it since I've never been here before, but we're heading to Niagara Falls Canadian side soon. Come join us.Smile I hear it makes for an awesome vacation.

Happy Anniversary and safe travels.

Honored Contributor

We took trip to Nova Scotia 3 years ago, loved it. Toronto and Montreal are also great Canadian attractions. All very different.

Honored Contributor
On 8/20/2014 yellowrose said:

Can't exactly recommend it since I've never been here before, but we're heading to Niagara Falls Canadian side soon. Come join us.Smile I hear it makes for an awesome vacation.

Happy Anniversary and safe travels.

yellowrose -

Don't miss Niagara on the Lake - it's just a little way up from the Falls.

LOVELY town...you'll think you are in the British countryside!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

South beach Miami, fine a nice resort?

In the summer????

Super Contributor

I would check to see where you can fly with those tickets -- they may be limited to certain zones.