Valued Contributor

You're Home with Jill 8/20/14

Looks like she is going to be showing the new CI stacked pumpkin and owl candles along with a new Harvest wreath, garland and pillar holder.

Respected Contributor

Re: You're Home with Jill 8/20/14

Thanks again, Mallemo.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks mallemo, don't think I will be able to see all the show tonight so hope I don't miss much.

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, mallemo.

I just don't understand why the ottoman set that was a Summertime TSV has to show up in every Fall decorating show lately. YHJ today is only an hour-long show, so I'm thinking there goes at least 20 minutes on the ottomans, since they're the Hot Pick. It probably won't leave much time for any of the decor items.

Frequent Contributor

Agree 100 % about the ottomans. I've seen them presented multiple times. I don't need another presentation on them OR the croissants. These shows should be on things not presented before, in my opinion. Sorry Jill very underwhelmed so far. (oh and take a breath once in a while).
Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 SHOPR said:

Thanks, mallemo.

I just don't understand why the ottoman set that was a Summertime TSV has to show up in every Fall decorating show lately. YHJ today is only an hour-long show, so I'm thinking there goes at least 20 minutes on the ottomans, since they're the Hot Pick. It probably won't leave much time for any of the decor items.

Gotta clear out that inventory of three trillion ottomans than didn't sell. For some reason, QVC thinks if they keep pushing them, somebody will buy them. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly, The CI pumpkin and owl stacked candles were barely glossed over. I'm not even sure they were ever mentioned by name or item number? I wasn't listening very closely, I admit.

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI, The candlestick is resin according to the website description, but was referred to as wooden.

Super Contributor

Pier 1 has a better selection of harvest themed items. Very pretty things. I like to shop there for holiday or seasonal items.
Honored Contributor

If she'd said "YHJ" one more time I was ready to scream! They have her too all over the set and half the time the camera isn't even able to capture the item she's showing... Still wondering what the Basso throw in mink looked like... A lot of the same old in different colors and slightly different configurations, and nothing I felt compelled to own.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...