Trusted Contributor

Received my sneak peek e-mail today -- set of 8 silver plated ornaments. Very pretty! Much like last year's set (I did not purchase), but this year there are 2 more ornaments, plus a choice of clear crystals or multi-colored. And they're on 2 easy pays ($18/mo). Although I ordered the porcelain ornaments offered during CIJ (LOVE THEM!), and I really don't need anymore ornaments (!), I think I'll order a set of these for gifts. That way I won't feel quite so guilty about keeping the entire porcelain set for ME!! {#emotions_dlg.wub} And maybe a couple of these, too. {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Is there a picture or an item number yet?

Trusted Contributor

I was going to add, but I thought I might get "poofed." Here's the clear set -- H202866.

Lenox Set of 8 Silver Plated Ornaments with Gift Boxes

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Bon - very pretty!

Honored Contributor

I like them but wonder if they will tarnish. I suppose I could use toothpaste with a toothbrush to polish them before decorating each year.

Respected Contributor

Very nice set. Thanks for sharing the picture and item number.

Super Contributor

want to see its pic.

Contributor

i ordered them last month when i got my insider. at that time they were on waitlist.

they did ship a couple days later. I really like them, got the clear and the multi.

If you are thinking about it, decide quick i am sure they will sell out.

Honored Contributor

I also wonder if they will tarnish. I love their porcelain & ivory china ornaments. I bought this owl last year & this gingerbread man in a mitten several years ago that's really cute. The gingerbread man comes out of the mitten. I like their 2014 annual ball ornament. They have a lot of nice ones on their site.

LENOX Happy Holidays Festive Owl on peppermint Candy cane Ornament NEW CUTELENOX 2014 Ornaments - 2014 Lenox Annual Ornament

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/20/2014 RetRN said:

I like them but wonder if they will tarnish. I suppose I could use toothpaste with a toothbrush to polish them before decorating each year.

that was a concern of mine...tarnish....If they are mine its okay...I can clean....but I hate to give them as gifts knowing they have to clean them every year...