Valued Contributor

VPH Sneak Peek Album for 8/22/14

Here

Plus her email...

We'll be coming your way this Friday with more than a dozen brand new holiday accents that Santa would be proud to load in his sleigh!

Join us at 9am and again at 8pm eastern for two fabulous Heartfelt Holidays shows.

We just posted our Sneak Peek album on Facebook. You can find it at http://facebook.com/valerieparrhill

See you Friday!

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek Album for 8/22/14

Thanks mallemo will check it out now.

Appreciate you looking out for all of us

JPC

Trusted Contributor

Saw some really nice things on the sneak peak. Love the scenes with the candle behind them, the snowman and the one with the cardinal are cool. Also the GB trains and love the GB houses this year but NONE of the houses will be coming to my home this year.

Thanks again mallemo. I am anxious for both of Valeries shows and I will be home all day Friday so shouldn't miss either of them.

JPC

Valued Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Saw some really nice things on the sneak peak. Love the scenes with the candle behind them, the snowman and the one with the cardinal are cool. Also the GB trains and love the GB houses this year but NONE of the houses will be coming to my home this year.

Thanks again mallemo. I am anxious for both of Valeries shows and I will be home all day Friday so shouldn't miss either of them.

JPC

Hey JPC! Those lights are actually plug in too I think so that's a battery saver for a change! I hope to watch also or at least record the shows.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/20/2014 mallemo said:

JPC

Hey JPC! Those lights are actually plug in too I think so that's a battery saver for a change! I hope to watch also or at least record the shows.

Now did you have to say that mallemo. That does make them even better. I have enough battery operated things. I usually put my plug ins on a remote control so no hassle turning everything off at night. Can't wait to see them now.

JPC

Valued Contributor

JPC

Now did you have to say that mallemo. That does make them even better. I have enough battery operated things. I usually put my plug ins on a remote control so no hassle turning everything off at night. Can't wait to see them now.

JPC

Happy to tempt you...tee hee! I know what you mean about the batteries. I'm about over buying them.

Trusted Contributor

This is off topic and don't want to hijack your newsworthy thread mallemo, but I know a few here have been interested in the results of when I saw the vascular surgeon. I saw him yesterday afternoon and he was very thorough. He showed us the CT scan and explained it all to us. He said the aneurysm wasn't up to the size he likes to operate so he was going to set up an appointment for 6 months for another ultrasound of the abdomen and appointment with him. I pointed out to him that since the CT scan was in March, maybe it was already a bigger size than it was at that time. He said good point and asked "what took you so long to come in" Well, needless to say Mr Crazy and I both told him we had called several times to try to get something set up.

So anyway, he now has me coming back in 3 months for both and said to keep my BP and heart rate down> Mr Crazy ask about bike riding and exercise and he said not to go hard at it, just keep the heart rate down. So told Mr Crazy I can't do dishes, vacuum etc as that does get my heart rate going. Don't think he fell for that.

Just wanted to update you all and let you know it is still a waiting game.

JPC

Valued Contributor

This is off topic and don't want to hijack your newsworthy thread mallemo, but I know a few here have been interested in the results of when I saw the vascular surgeon. I saw him yesterday afternoon and he was very thorough. He showed us the CT scan and explained it all to us. He said the aneurysm wasn't up to the size he likes to operate so he was going to set up an appointment for 6 months for another ultrasound of the abdomen and appointment with him. I pointed out to him that since the CT scan was in March, maybe it was already a bigger size than it was at that time. He said good point and asked "what took you so long to come in" Well, needless to say Mr Crazy and I both told him we had called several times to try to get something set up.

So anyway, he now has me coming back in 3 months for both and said to keep my BP and heart rate down> Mr Crazy ask about bike riding and exercise and he said not to go hard at it, just keep the heart rate down. So told Mr Crazy I can't do dishes, vacuum etc as that does get my heart rate going. Don't think he fell for that.

JPC

No problem JPC, glad to have the update. It's good to keep on top of this. MY BIL had two of these in his stomach and they waited a bit before they did the repair surgery as well. One was larger than the other. He did very well and hopefully they will stay fixed. Keep us updated please.

Trusted Contributor

JPC

No problem JPC, glad to have the update. It's good to keep on top of this. MY BIL had two of these in his stomach and they waited a bit before they did the repair surgery as well. One was larger than the other. He did very well and hopefully they will stay fixed. Keep us updated please.

Thanks for the encouraging info on your BIL,mallemo. Surgeon did say yesterday that they let the mens get bigger before worrying but usually do the women when they reach 4.5. Will let you know when I find out in Nov.

JPC

Super Contributor

thanks