Frequent Contributor

New Valerie Christmas Items Now Available

I was just looking over Valerie's items when I noticed some of the new Christmas items are now available including new gingerbread houses and the cloche with illuminated scenes.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Valerie Christmas Items Now Available

Thanks for the heads up. I really want to see the actual presentation but I think I'm gonna place an order ahead of time in case they go fast. I really like both the snowman and the santa but I want to see how much ""glitter"" is on them. It looks like a pretty large piece so I'm sure it will look great on my mantle. I hope everyone gives some feedback on their thoughts on this piece.

Honored Contributor

Decisions, decisions!!! Loving the Santa & Snowman, but I don't need both. I like the cloche better on the Santa but usually don't use Santa's as much as I do Snowmen. Looks like the glitter won't be a problem except when we put it inside the cloche, then it will be covered. I'm going for one, probably the Snowman. It is a good size piece and will be beautiful, if lights work as they should, but I'm going to be optimistic about that. Have fun everyone.

Super Contributor

I ordered the snowman,can keep it out all winter and the way the weather has been going maybe all spring !!! Hope NOT!! Everyone enjoy the show!

Trusted Contributor

On 8/20/2014 MTH said:

Thanks for the heads up. I really want to see the actual presentation but I think I'm gonna place an order ahead of time in case they go fast. I really like both the snowman and the santa but I want to see how much "glitter" is on them. It looks like a pretty large piece so I'm sure it will look great on my mantle. I hope everyone gives some feedback on their thoughts on this piece.

HI MTH,

I too would like to see the presentation of the scene under glass before ordering and did call CS to see what dates the Xmas return policy was and it doesn't start until Friday the 22nd so if ordered now, it would have to be sent back in 30 days. Also holding me back is that if I order it now, it would probably ship before Friday and then if I am not impressed with the presentation, I would have to pay return shipping. Hope I don't miss it by thinking things out too much{#emotions_dlg.sad}

JPC

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up RedUmbrella,

Love 2 of the 3 houses but have enough at my house so will be passing on them.

JPC

Valued Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 8/20/2014 MTH said:

Thanks for the heads up. I really want to see the actual presentation but I think I'm gonna place an order ahead of time in case they go fast. I really like both the snowman and the santa but I want to see how much "glitter" is on them. It looks like a pretty large piece so I'm sure it will look great on my mantle. I hope everyone gives some feedback on their thoughts on this piece.

HI MTH,

I too would like to see the presentation of the scene under glass before ordering and did call CS to see what dates the Xmas return policy was and it doesn't start until Friday the 22nd so if ordered now, it would have to be sent back in 30 days. Also holding me back is that if I order it now, it would probably ship before Friday and then if I am not impressed with the presentation, I would have to pay return shipping. Hope I don't miss it by thinking things out too much{#emotions_dlg.sad}

JPC

What's really nice about this item is that it can be used for other things too since the scene is not fixed. The glitter would probably not make me happy unless it's not too much. I finally gave in to the cloche trend as I already had a couple of bases and found a glass cloche at Home Goods for $9. It's a nice size one also and is shaped like this one from VPH.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 8/20/2014 MTH said:

HI MTH,

JPC

JPC: I didn't think about the return policy. I actually placed an order for the snowman. Maybe I should cancel it and wait til Fri morning. What do you think??

Frequent Contributor

Apparently CS doesn't know what they are talking about because the cloche is flagged with the holiday return banner.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Nevadablue said:

Apparently CS doesn't know what they are talking about because the cloche is flagged with the holiday return banner.

I had seen that nevadablue but old trusting me, I took her word for it. Thanks for the heads up on that. Now my next thing is, do I want to order early and not miss out or wait to see it presented

JPC