Valued Contributor

QVC shared this Harvest image on Facebook. Did anyone try these pumpkin jar candles from A Cheerful Giver when they had them available? They sure are cute. Also, the small stools/display stands are also nice. Does anyone know where to find something like this by chance?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10603798_10152700822250955_3167256351821350152_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harvest image on Facebook

Mallemo, Last year I saw a wooden display pedestal/stool at Tues Morning, in the clearance section. I thought it was overpriced, even with the markdown, so I passed. I decided to reconsider it so I went back later, and it was gone. It wasn't exactly like the ones in the photo, but was similar and would've served the same purpose. I will search and see if I can find anything like these. If I do, I will let you know.

Valued Contributor

On 8/18/2014 SHOPR said:

Mallemo, Last year I saw a wooden display pedestal/stool at Tues Morning, in the clearance section. I thought it was overpriced, even with the markdown, so I passed. I decided to reconsider it so I went back later, and it was gone. It wasn't exactly like the ones in the photo, but was similar and would've served the same purpose. I will search and see if I can find anything like these. If I do, I will let you know.

Thanks SHOPR!

Valued Contributor

Terry's Village has a Christmas sale this morning. They have a sled bench for 22.98. It is plain but big enough for gifts and to decorate it. I am getting it. Love it. You gals have to check it out.

Valued Contributor

P.S. Terry's Village has white lanterns (I have 3) for 24.00, almost like the one pictured here.

Trusted Contributor

Jar candles http://www.acheerfulgiver.com/p-132-punky-jar-10oz.aspx
~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

Mallemo, Now I'm remembering how tough it is to search for these types of pedestals/risers/stools. They can be called any number of things. I haven't found anything similar yet.

Sarpy, That is a cute sled. I think Q has sold those exact lanterns, with Luminaras inside, in the past.

Valued Contributor

I could not stand it so I just ordered 3 of the Cheerful Giver pumpkin jar candles. Two from Amazon as I was able to get free shipping when adding in a Christmas gift that I would have ordered anyway. The third one I ordered through Amazon but it will be shipped from A Cheerful Giver directly. I ordered two Spunky (taller size) in a brown tone and a burnt orange color, and a Punky in more of a gold color. Can't wait to get them. Hope it's not too hot for shipping them this time of year.

Valued Contributor

From PB but they are a lighter colored wood.

Blond Wood Paddle Pedestal, Small

Trusted Contributor

On 8/18/2014 mallemo said:

From PB but they are a lighter colored wood.

Blond Wood Paddle Pedestal, Small

These are neat too mallemo except I don't think I care for the small piece sticking out from the front of them, perhaps it is suppose to be a handle. Really like the ones in the 1st picture you shared and have seen some similar but don't remember for sure where, I think in a store.

I have the set of 3 pumpkins ceramic pumpkins shown in the picture a couple years ago when they were a OTO on Valeries shows. Love them along with the set of 9 little ones that goes along with them.

Good luck on your hunt and if I run across anything like them, I will give you a shout out.

JPC