Frequent Contributor

Will There Be New Christmas Trees Offered?

I am wondering if QVC will offer any more new Christmas trees in the near future?

I really wanted Lisa's flocked 7 1/2 tree, but waited too long. I then had the same tree in the 5ft from the "as is" on order but canceled due to being worried about getting a defective customer return tree. Does the Q recheck tree's before reselling? Doubtful..... Then there is the hassle of returning it. Has anybody ordered a "as is" tree and had good results?

Thanks for your input.

Super Contributor

Re: Will There Be New Christmas Trees Offered?

I heard Lisa say this was the only order of the year. They sold out fast...I ordered the 6 1/2 foot and set it up to see if I Liked it and it is a keeper. Go for it if it is ""as is"" because I think you will be pleased with it. I always wanted a flocked tree and I missed out on the variable lights but happy with the clear ones.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure there will be new trees offered, especially starting in late September.

Those "Lisa" trees were just so beautiful! Not to be argumentative with Angry Bird, but be careful of an "as is " tree. You could get lucky (I have with some as is things) but the cost to ship back something as large as a tree would be expensive if it didn't light up or was damaged. Q normally doesn't charge return shipping for damaged items, but they often balk about paying the return shipping on damaged as is when you are not happy with it.

Q doesn't do a good job of checking returns before sending them back out as "as is" sales. I have seen some horrendous things posted on Facebook that Q supposedly shipped out to customers.

Super Contributor

Littlearl-- there is an as is 6/1/2 ft flocked tree available as well..I like the prices of the as is trees much better. I looked at my purchase order and it is $10.95 to return it if there is a flaw/or you aren't happy.

I would not hesitate if I were you. I am blown away with the simplicity of setting it up and how Lisa's trees are shaped, fullness of the branches, and the flocking. It is stunning.

Good luck.

Regular Contributor

OP, there will be at least one new tree that I know of.

I have been looking for a lightly flocked spruce tree that was LED since they last longer than incandescent lighting like the BL tree on Lisa's show a couple of weeks ago. I contacted Santa's Best customer service and got this reply:

The tree that was featured on QVC was manufactured specifically for QVC and will not be sold elsewhere. However, QVC will be selling a Flocked Sherwood Spruce manufactured by Santa's Best this year. The Flocked Sherwood Spruce will have 4 functions instead of the 7. These functions will be warm white, multi, color changing, and off.As of now, we do not have the exact dates as to when this tree will show.

Frequent Contributor

I have warm memories of two of my aunts always having a flocked tree at the holiday season. I would love a flocked tree, but I would prefer a table top size, 3'/4'.......I would love that tree for our bedroom......LOL. Maybe, one of these seasons, I will be lucky and find one......LOL.