Regular Contributor

Autumn at TJM and Marshall's

The autumn and Halloween stuff is beginning to come out!! I bought a lovely orange ceramic oven-to-table open baker with pumpkins embossed on it and a pair of flameless candleholders with Trick or Treat around the outside. Also got a lovely white glass pumpking with mint green stem for my living room dec, and a black-and-orange cardboard house with little black trees out front. Actually, the TJM is connected to a HomeGoods. If I lived close, I would be bankrupt!!! It sure was fun. No S&H fees, either.

Honored Contributor

Re: Autumn at TJM and Marshall's

It is so much more fun to shop when you can look at the product in person and feel fabric etc. Plus no S&H .

Trusted Contributor

I love, love, love Home Goods, along with TJ Maxx and of course Marshalls too. Have fun with all your goodies.

Valued Contributor

OMG I love Home Goods! My sister & I have to stop at least once a week to see new things! Just bought some great fall stuff for my deck! They have the coolest stuff!

Super Contributor

home goods are goodl

Honored Contributor

Almost went to TJ Maxx today, maybe I will go tomorrow. We don't have a Home Goods, but our TJ Maxx store is really a big store and great!

Super Contributor

I LOVE Home Goods!! And TJMaxx, and Marshall's !! I have been spending a lot of time & $$$ at those places! Matter of fact, while shopping @HomeGoods yesterday, I stopped & made mention to the wife of our retired NFL qb; and she said she loved that store!
Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 Pie1993 said:

I love, love, love Home Goods, along with TJ Maxx and of course Marshalls too. Have fun with all your goodies.

so do i!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} my closest maxx and marshall's are right next door to each other. the second maxx is out near our second HG's that opened up this year! they are 3 of my favorite stores to shop.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ! WILL CHECK MINE OUT TODAY.......