Super Contributor

My new sofas are being delivered

Next Thursday. I am so excited. The sofa bed is going in the den so I have to spend the next couple days clearing it out.
Honored Contributor

Re: My new sofas are being delivered

Wow, it feels like you have been waiting for them a long time.I hope you love the look.

Super Contributor

They took so long because I ordered fabric that wasn't the norm. I could have had the sleeper sofa weeks ago but I wanted both pieces to be delivered at once.
Trusted Contributor

Do you have a picture?

Super Contributor

No and will try to post pictures off my iPad when they are delivered.
Trusted Contributor

I'm so jealous. Our youngest rescue cat has scratched my beautiful sofas down to the wooden frame on the back corners. I could strangle him. I need to replace them, but he shows no signs of changing his behavior, so why bother? The minute we're not looking, he's back at it.

Enjoy your new sofas!

Super Contributor

Looking forward to seeing your pics moxie!

GoodStuff you are amazing; you have a loving heart for taking in a rescue. Hat's off to you!

Respected Contributor

How exciting! I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/14/2014 whitelinen said:

Looking forward to seeing your pics moxie!

GoodStuff you are amazing; you have a loving heart for taking in a rescue. Hat's off to you! KissKiss

Actually, whitelinen, it's my sofa covers (not your hat) that are off! This crazy boy-cat is such a mischevious sweetie; we love him, but he seems to have an unbreakable sofa-scratching obsession. He was adopted from the humane society shelter as a kitten; our older girl-cat was adopted as a kitten after her litter (and their mama and several other cats all in a big plastic box!) were abandoned on the steps of our vet's office. Just about all of the kitties we've had and loved have been rescue-adoptees. They add more to our lives than we ever give them.......including the occasional vet bill, badly placed hairball, or shredded sofa. Furbabies.

{#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.wub} {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Goodstuff - god bless you - i just know I could not deal with an indoor cat. we had cats when I was young but we lived on a farm so they were outside.