Super Contributor
I ordered my iron crows yesterday and they are being delivered tomorrow.
Respected Contributor

Iron crows. Should be fun. Where will they go?

I like Amazon too, but I think they over-package merchandise, and sometimes their prices are high.

Super Contributor
I would rather they over package than not do enough. I ordered a glass dome from q and when I accepted it I could hear the glass rattle. When I opened it, it was wrapped I. Kraft paper. I called q I had to repackage and mail it back and it took a month to get my refund. I was questioned from customer service because I sent it back the way I received it. They acted like I broke it and then wanted to scam q.
Respected Contributor

The instant service at Amazon is beyond compare! I know it might cost a bit more, but at least you get value for your money.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Yes, Yes! I suppose I could live without Prime and Prime Pantry, but why? (Smile). And used books and Subscribe and Save, of course.

Respected Contributor

Love Amazon. Fast service and great prices. I prefer they over-package than have broken stuff. They have great CS as well.

Trusted Contributor

I agree

Honored Contributor

I do most of my online shopping on Amazon.

Super Contributor

Hands down the best online company ever! They have almost everything you need, fast service, excellent customer service and yes they do over-package most items, a blessing in my opinion. I have Amazon Prime so I have two day delivery and free shipping on most items (well worth the yearly fee).

Valued Contributor

I've been a big fan of Amazon for many, many years. They literally have everything, of course! And shipping, especially if you're a Prime member, is so dang fast! Enjoy your crows!