Trusted Contributor

She is having a harvest show today from 2-4. Love when these shows start up!

Valued Contributor

I was just going to post this info. Thanks! My favorite time of year also.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been trying to watch Carolyn's show for the last hour on QVC Plus online. Does anyone else have trouble getting the Watch Live TV (Live or Plus) to work seamlessly on your computer or smart TV? With me, it is constantly buffering and often just freezes until I exit altogether. I've resorted tonight to watching it on my iPhone, and it's working seamlessly, but hardly seems worth it with such a small screen. All the devices are using the same wifi connection, so it must be something else causing the issue.

Honored Contributor

There seemed to be a signal problem on my cable while trying to watch too, with the picture frequently breaking up and some garbled audio, so maybe it was a transmission problem. I like Carolyn and enjoy the harvest time and harvest decor, but really do wish the Q would step it up a bit and begin offering some decorative items that are a bit different than either the same things or the same things once removed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Took at look at the items.

Really want the 2 piece throw set. Great price, even with shipping. They are oversized too!

Sitting on hands so I don't order the burlap pumpkins. Want, want, want!

Will never, ever buy anything from Bethlehem lights again. Too many bad experiences.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, stevieb. It's working much better at this moment on my computer. Still won't play properly on my smart tv internet browser, which isn't so smart to begin with.

I don't care for probably 95% of the current decor, but it's the other 5% that gets me in trouble. Wink I'm safe today.

Esteemed Contributor

whitelinen, I saw burlap (fabric, not wax) patterned pumpkins in a VPH entertaining promo shown during Carolyn's show. I would link to that short promo, but I can't locate it on the website. It was during a commercial break in Carolyn's show that I've been watching on QVC Plus online.

Super Contributor

Hi SHOPR!! I saw the burlap here:

burlap

There is a great video too

4 Piece Illuminated Wax Pumpkins by Valerie

Hot Pick: New Today!

QVC Price: $33.00

Featured Price:

$29.98

Shipping & Handling: $7.47

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

See Details

< Burlap
  • Basketweave
  • Beaded
  • Burlap
  • Floral Scroll
Valued Contributor
On 8/9/2014 SHOPR said:

whitelinen, I saw burlap (fabric, not wax) patterned pumpkins in a VPH entertaining promo shown during Carolyn's show. I would link to that short promo, but I can't locate it on the website. It was during a commercial break in Carolyn's show that I've been watching on QVC Plus online.

I saw a photo (I think) of the fabric burlap pumpkins and I loved them, Shopr. They were really good looking….