Frequent Contributor

Lisa's Mercury Glass Bird Ornaments

For those of you wanting to order H200715 Set of 8 Mercury Glass Bird Ornaments with clips I just noticed that Red & Gold colors have now been added but they are on waitlist. Maybe they will be offering them before early November - at least we can be on the list when they do get them in!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa's Mercury Glass Bird Ornaments

Hi polady. Thanks for the heads up. I was so hoping to see a champagne choice added, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Honored Contributor

On 8/6/2014 SHOPR said:

Hi polady. Thanks for the heads up. I was so hoping to see a champagne choice added, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Hi SHOPR, You might want to consider the pearl ones...would look great with the champagne without being too matchy-matchy Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, SL. I'm still going to consider the pearl birds, but think I'd have been happier with champagne.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update-these are so pretty-I would like the champagne too. Does anyone know how we can access Lisa's entire line? The only search I know how to do is Lisa Robertson Christmas (which shows her items from Christmas in July). How can we access everything in stock that she puts her name on? I like many of her items. These birds are well priced, I think.

Honored Contributor

I have several sets of the birds in Gold & Silver that I got last year. I agree, Champagne would be a nice color, but I also think the Pearl is going to be great. I can't wait to get mine in the pearl, which, according to my letter from QVC concerning my wait list, should be available in early November. I sure hope so.