Honored Contributor

WHY DON'T PEOPLE READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTION?

I am just amazed that people will spend their money to buy an item on a shopping channel and not even read the description. I read reviews that say things like, "it was plastic, not glass", "surprised at the size", had this or did not have that, when the description plainly stated what it was made of, size and other pertinent information, at least in most cases. If it doesn't I don't order until I find out. I'm not trying to be mean, just can't believe it. Anyone else notice this?

Super Contributor

Re: WHY DON'T PEOPLE READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTION?

Yes, I love the size comments. "I was disappointed in the sizing," "I did not think it was going to be this big.", etc......!! Hello, measurements are right on the page. That is usually the first thing I always do is grab a tape measure to see how big or small something is I am buying! I don't get it either. And the best part is then they give it a low rating based on that {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

How about the tops/tunics that even have 'oversized' as part of the title/name of the garment and ladies will give a poor review saying the had to size down 1-3 sizes. There is no excuse even for those who don't go online to order if they only watch the presentation...makes my head hurt!

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is when they are CLEARLY reviewing through wrong item!
Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Susan Louise said:

How about the tops/tunics that even have 'oversized' as part of the title/name of the garment and ladies will give a poor review saying the had to size down 1-3 sizes. There is no excuse even for those who don't go online to order if they only watch the presentation...makes my head hurt!

Yes, and we know they have access to online since they posted a review. Even if I watch the presentation, I like to check online and read more about the item.

Honored Contributor

Impulse buying and maybe they don't even know there is an online description. Remember, not everyone has a computer or access to the Internet.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 kachina624 said: Impulse buying and maybe they don't even know there is an online description. Remember, not everyone has a computer or access to the Internet.

But they are writing the poor reviews as mentioned above in a few posts....

Trusted Contributor

I get a kick out of questions asked about an item that are clearly answered in the description or sizing info. Usually someone more patient than I am will answer kindly!
Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 mnmom said: I get a kick out of questions asked about an item that are clearly answered in the description or sizing info. Usually someone more patient than I am will answer kindly!

There are people THAT lazy! I have answered questions in these forums that all someone had to do was 'google' to get their answer *SMH*...

Super Contributor

And my all time favorite, reviews that say, "Was so tiny, it's only suitable for a young child, sent it back" when it clearly says the pendant is 1/2" x 3/8". Do fractions of inches confuse some people?