Valued Contributor

I just noticed H203597, a 5 piece set of glitter pumpkins in 3 color choices. Anybody know anything about them? I have some older Valerie beaded pumpkins that I love (a set of 3). These don't appear to light up (yay!). I wonder if they are messy with glitter. Says they are foam.

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Glitter pumpkins

Based on the number, I think that's a brand new item. I see that it says advance order shipping out August 15. Good sleuthing to uncover a new item!

Valued Contributor

You know, I was looking at the new BL Harvest basket and those pumpkins were one of the items along the side. Who knew I was a Sherlock?? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

TY for the HU ceekay! Smile

Not my cup of tea though...

I just went through all my Fall decor pics from last year and I REALLY think I can avoid buying anymore Fall decor (even pumpkins) at the Q for quite awhile. I can't believe I actually said that...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The only thing I need is to find some decent berry/leaves garland to cut up and use as a filler here and there. I don't want to pay $40+ for VPH garland...don't need the mini pumpkins or pine cones on it. I have pine cones I can add myself.

A bonus would be if I could find a couple of crows too, that would be a bonus. Probably either tomorrow or Saturday I'll take a trip to Home Goods and Hobby Lobby and see what they have...

Valued Contributor

This set is shown in the August Insider along with the mercury glass owl set of 3 and the two new colors in the spheres. Can't wait for the Fall shows!

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 mallemo said:

This set is shown in the August Insider along with the mercury glass owl set of 3 and the two new colors in the spheres. Can't wait for the Fall shows!

Hi Mallemo, Can you share what the new colors are? I would try and guess orange as one of them, but then again, they had amber before...close to orange. I'm kinda stumped as to what colors could possibly be new...how about black? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

These are all the colors that have come out so far...I have 1 set of each:

silver, gold, amber, chocolate, multi (silver, red, gold), green, pink, lavender, blue, cobalt, red, and purple

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Mallemo, Can you share what the new colors are? I would try and guess orange as one of them, but then again, they had amber before...close to orange. I'm kinda stumped as to what colors could possibly be new...how about black? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

silver, gold, amber, chocolate, multi (silver, red, gold), green, pink, lavender, blue, cobalt, red, and purple

I think the new colors are pewter and maybe, orange.

Honored Contributor

They look pretty, but are made of foam, wondering about that.

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Marsha2003 said:

Thanks Marsha...the silver and amber I have are good enough for me Smile

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Marsha2003 said:

Thanks Marsha...the silver and amber I have are good enough for me Smile

The pewter may be called hematite. That's what they look like to me. They would look seriously great in a modernist house.