Esteemed Contributor

Easy pay for Christmas items ends tonight!

I ordered Dennis Basso's faux leopard stocking, I also own his matching faux fur throw. Its going to be a girly girl Christmas at my home this year! Why not? Emmy (my minpin) has a leopard collar, lol. I'll wear my leopard robe, lol!Cool

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Easy pay for Christmas items ends tonight!

Hi, emmiesmom! That is a great price for a stocking made of such nice material. Sounds like Emmy and you are all set to have a fun and furry Christmas. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I just today received H200987, the faux fur tree skirt in Ivory. I'm glad I didn't wait on today's presentation to order, because they didn't even have samples out to show, just under the tree.

This is a beauty and is so, so soft. I hope it will sort of mimic the snow look under my tree this year. Some years I use a quilt as a tree skirt, and other years I use the fake snow that comes in sheets.

Anyone interested should definitely check out the photos and video for the Ivory platinum throw, H200601, for a better look at the texture. HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/31/2014 SHOPR said:

Hi, emmiesmom! That is a great price for a stocking made of such nice material. Sounds like Emmy and you are all set to have a fun and furry Christmas. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I just today received H200987, the faux fur tree skirt in Ivory. I'm glad I didn't wait on today's presentation to order, because they didn't even have samples out to show, just under the tree.

This is a beauty and is so, so soft. I hope it will sort of mimic the snow look under my tree this year. Some years I use a quilt as a tree skirt, and other years I use the fake snow that comes in sheets.

Anyone interested should definitely check out the photos and video for the Ivory platinum throw, H200601, for a better look at the texture. HTH!

It sounds darling! I think its good to change things up, don't you?? I just have 2 small trees, wish they made faux fur tree skirts for smaller trees, guess I could use one of my throws, lol!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I have four of his throws that came with matching pillows...from last year...me and the grands love them....

I tried to get the slippers but they all showed sold out in the medium....the presentation had just started..how could that be....lol....

I did purchase the fur Westie dog...in the burgundy...my granddaughter will love him...I bought four of his teddy bears last year...one for each of the grands...

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/31/2014 circles said:

I have four of his throws that came with matching pillows...from last year...me and the grands love them....

I tried to get the slippers but they all showed sold out in the medium....the presentation had just started..how could that be....lol....

I did purchase the fur Westie dog...in the burgundy...my granddaughter will love him...I bought four of his teddy bears last year...one for each of the grands...

circles, I tried to get the slippers too, but they had bad reviews! So, I figured I dodged a bullet, lol! The westie was darling, your GD will love him! His throws are nice aren't they??

-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

Good....did my shopping.....ready to move on.....

Honored Contributor

emmiesmom, sounds like you are planning a wonderful Christmas. Have fun, and give your little dog a pat from me.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Tissyanne said: emmiesmom, sounds like you are planning a wonderful Christmas. Have fun, and give your little dog a pat from me.

Thanks Tissyanne, I will give Emmy a pat from you! You're a sweetie! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!Smile

-- Mae West