Honored Contributor

loving the ice skate with the flowers and lights

Wish I could get it - I put it on my wishlist - but I just spent my $$$ on the Jim Shore angel music box to give to a dear friend for Christmas present. I think the skate would be pretty on my green front door. I hope it is still around closer to Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

Re: loving the ice skate with the flowers and lights

I also like the skate door hanger, but already have a wreath for my front door. I like the skate because it's something unique. Happy Housewife, hope you're able to get it closer to Christmas!

Esteemed Contributor

I was so surprised how quickly all the P&H items sold out...I loved that sleigh...but I barely looked up and the sold sign was posted....

Frequent Contributor

The Plow & Hearth show was the first CIJ show that I was actually impressed with - both items and prices. I ordered the pewter ornaments. Last year I bought the Lenox silver ornaments for my nieces and since it didn't look like Lenox was offering silver ones again this year, I purchased these instead to continue their collections. The Lenox show is pretty nice, too. Nice to see at least a few shows of name-brand, quality holiday items for the holidays. Wish there were more!!

Frequent Contributor

On 7/31/2014 MotivatedMomma said:

The Plow & Hearth show was the first CIJ show that I was actually impressed with - both items and prices. I ordered the pewter ornaments. Last year I bought the Lenox silver ornaments for my nieces and since it didn't look like Lenox was offering silver ones again this year, I purchased these instead to continue their collections. The Lenox show is pretty nice, too. Nice to see at least a few shows of name-brand, quality holiday items for the holidays. Wish there were more!!

The Lenox ornaments are an upcoming TSV so they will be back. I think it was around 8 of them for $36+. Just an FYI.

Frequent Contributor

The TSV number is H203725.

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 fluffie said:

The Lenox ornaments are an upcoming TSV so they will be back. I think it was around 8 of them for $36+. Just an FYI.

I liked those too - esp the moose - but I just don't need anymore tree decor. I already have so much. They would be good to break up as gifts though.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I may have to try purchasing those on waitlist..... I'm assuming they are waitlisted until they are the TSV????

Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I may have to try purchasing those on waitlist..... I'm assuming they are waitlisted until they are the TSV????

I ordered them on waitlist and received them earlier this week. So if you want them I would order them.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered them on waitlist and received them earlier this week. So if you want them I would order them.

Yes, I saw some reviews on them already so I assumed they must be shipping at some point... I ordered! Now I just have to remember which ones I gave to who last year!! I'll have to write it down this year. ;-) Thanks again!!