Trusted Contributor

Hello,

I enjoy reading all the posts of you decorators out there and seeing your pictures. So I have a question for you. My style of decorating is very country and traditional. Our living room couch and love seat have had it after 11 years of teenage boys and their friends bouncing all over them! I have been looking online at furniture stores and in my local stores. I want a plaid set done mostly in shades of blue and I can't find one anywhere. I've even looked at fabric swatches but had no luck yet. Have any of you ladies seen anything in particular furniture stores or online? In my area, we have almost all of the major stores.

Thanks!

Contributor

Re: A plaid couch and loveseat!

Have you tried La-Z-Boy? You can customize it, try it on their site.
Honored Contributor

Here is a swatch from Ethan Allen.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/31/2014 lolakimono said:

Cara Navy Fabric

lola, you amaze me!! Is there anything you can't find a picture of within minutes?? If there is, I'd like to know what it is!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the suggestions. I will look. I like that plaid!

Honored Contributor

I just purchased a red plaid couch and loveseat which is made by England Corsair.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/31/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 7/31/2014 lolakimono said:

Cara Navy Fabric

lola, you amaze me!! Is there anything you can't find a picture of within minutes?? If there is, I'd like to know what it is!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

she is amazing....I have posted that many times before....I can't even post a picture much less find exactly what people want and the store where to buy it....good job, once again, lola.....

Super Contributor

I have a plaid wine/taupe/green/dark blue sofa from Broyhill that I chose the fabric from Penneys about 12 years ago. This is just me--but I am very tired of the pattern and plan on getting a solid color soon. I have also had just about the same color in a recliner before I bought this sofa and it was not as ""striking.""

Respected Contributor

In 1981, yes, we had Ethan Allen make our large couch, wing back ends, and two wing back chairs, plus an ottoman. The couch and ottoman were in the red, blue, faint yellow, and white plaid. The chairs were in a deep red, trimmed in the plaid. Very expensive for the time, but so very well worth it.

We ordered all our furniture from the Phoenix store, beautiful maple, it was and is still gorgeous. My daughter still has some of it.

They have changed design so much now, don't know if they still offer it. I still love plaid too.

mm Good luck!

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

It Took me a while to find a manufacturer that would make my big red and white buffalo plaid chairs and love seat....still love them.I can't remember the manufacturer....they are in my winter home down south. Hope you find the perfect plaid !