Contributor

Anyone received the 6 sphere's with lights

I ordered the the silver just shipped today, been checking all the reviews for CIJ, appreciated your comments, helps all of us to make a proper choice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone received the 6 sphere's with lights

Are you talking about H204356? I didn't order those, but maybe others did.

Contributor

Yes, that is correct item number, some of them shipped 28 July, there was another set that was available during CIJ, I have seen no reviews for any of them. Thank you

Trusted Contributor

I received mine today in silver. Terrible quality. I was under the impression that much like Valerie's Mercury Glass Spheres and Mercury Glass Jars, these Crackle Spheres would contain a small string of soft white lights. They don't. What you get here is a lightbulb that looks like a flame - you know, the kind they use in old, cheap, flameless candles? The flame is very yellow, and not only can you see it very clearly through the glass, but you can also see the metal plate it's attached to and the wiring around it. All three of my Valerie Parhill purchases from Christmas in July are being returned. The Sparkle Spheres and Acrylic Finials were defective and not as described, and these Crackle Spheres are overpriced and poor quality.
Respected Contributor

I had ordered them, but quickly cancelled them when I saw from the picture that they were made with a single light source. There's nothing wrong with that construction, but I don't care for the look.

Contributor

Update, received the 6 crackle sphere's with lights. Mine are perfect ordered them in silver to go with the square pedestals, they are white not yellow, and look like a extension of the pillars, these are my first order of VPH sphere's of anykind, prefer one light to flickering, have them on timer and we will see how that goes.