Esteemed Contributor
I noticed in the HSN program guide Origami has the TS on August 4th and out loud I said, "Oh no!" I hope I don't like or need what they are offering. Anyone else a fan?
Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

Love them. I have 2 of the large shelving units in my garage. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

Regular Contributor

Love it!!! One of the best things I have ever purchased!

Arley

Respected Contributor

I keep wishing for some, but right now I'm on a spending diet, so I'd better do something else that day & not be tempted by watching. If you buy anything, I hope you really like it!

Super Contributor

I purchased the TS that was two shoe organizers and love them! The are very well made, strong material and hold a lot!

Respected Contributor

I have two. My daughter is always trying to steal the one in my kitchen.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why these are so popular - they're ugly (too industrial) & expensive.

Super Contributor
This unit is the best. They are strong, easy to put together, and takes up very little room, and even rolls if you so desire. I just love them and I own two and would love another.
Valued Contributor

I have 2 large and one shorter one in my garage. On the wheels it is so easy to rearrange the garage as needed. They sure hold a lot of stuff!! Don't think I would use them indoors (unless I had a basement or larger storage area), they are rather industrial looking for our plain jane decor.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the bookshelf in bronze right next to my kitchen. It blends great with my oak cabinets- and freed up so much cabinet space!! Sturdy as anything- it's such a great piece. If I had the space I would have gotten 2 units!