Super Contributor

The VP H203388 owls are in process! I got the Chocolate can't wait to get them. They are suppose to be in the August show. Maybe some of her other things will pop up early!

Respected Contributor

I would love to see some of her items become available early. Hope you love your owls.

Honored Contributor

Those are too cute

Contributor
Thanks i just orderd the chocolate one's.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting the info yellowkitty. They are adorable, but I am truly just maxed out on anything made of MG...between spheres, pedestals and finials. For those getting them, enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I also have so many of the owls I got last year between LR white ones, other white ones I got on Ebay/other sites. I even bought a few with brown feathers...those I might add to our Fall decor vignettes.

Honored Contributor

Holy cow! I keep thinking there is nothing else they can do with the MG theme! I wonder if these are made by the same company that made the little new trees this year. I got a set of those and they are better than any MG I've seen of Valerie's. I might have to order them to see.

Super Contributor

The Little Owls are flying my way! They have shipped!

Contributor
Mine too. Can't wait to put them on my mantel.
Contributor
Mine too. Can't wait to put them on my mantel.
Regular Contributor

Hi All..Would love it if you that receive these cute owls would post your review here on this thread. I'm debating about buying them. The measurements are large which I really like, but it looks like in the picture that the light source is that small bulb (like in Valerie's MG pumpkin set and that did not light up the pumpkins enough for me so I sent them back). Do these owls light up brightly? Thanks for your help.