Honored Contributor

Temp-tations Set of 3 Porcelain Tree Luminaries with Gift Box

I just saw these in new arrivals. Item # H203489, they look really pretty and there's a couple other items also from Temptations.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temp-tations Set of 3 Porcelain Tree Luminaries with Gift Box

I think the new gingerbread measuring spoons in sleigh are adorable! I'll pass, but anyone into GB may want to have a look. K40531

Honored Contributor

I just received them today and they are adorable...small but really cute. They will go with my large gingerbread plate and small gingerbread house plates from temp-tations.

Respected Contributor

Those measuring spoons in a sleigh are so cute. If I displayed gingerbread-themed items, those would have to come to my house.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting lucymo, I like the trees! Went to see what else she had new and love the snowglobes! I ordered 2 of them,my granddaughter collects them so got her one for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 yellowkitty said:

Thanks for posting lucymo, I like the trees! Went to see what else she had new and love the snowglobes! I ordered 2 of them,my granddaughter collects them so got her one for Christmas.

I like the Snow Globes too. I also got the Letters available in Peace and Faith. I got Peace because I like the way the letters look better than in Faith, for some reason.

Honored Contributor

So far I'm passing on the new home decor line, with the trees, candles, words (Faith and Peace) and snow globes. There was mention that there is more to come, but not sure when.

For me, it is taking TT to the extreme to branch out this way, I don't really want that same look all throughout the house, but those who like it, hope you are able to get what you like.

Oh, the miniature ornaments are kind of cute, especially if you do a kitchen tree, and I like the new gold and silver color combo. I wonder if they have a paint safe enough to do that color combo on real dishes and bakeware.

Super Contributor

Oh Boy I see the Angel pie plate! I did get the cake plate last year and like that,wish they just sold the server by it self! Would have liked the letters in Believe

Honored Contributor

On 7/30/2014 mominohio said:

So far I'm passing on the new home decor line, with the trees, candles, words (Faith and Peace) and snow globes. There was mention that there is more to come, but not sure when.

For me, it is taking TT to the extreme to branch out this way, I don't really want that same look all throughout the house, but those who like it, hope you are able to get what you like.

Oh, the miniature ornaments are kind of cute, especially if you do a kitchen tree, and I like the new gold and silver color combo. I wonder if they have a paint safe enough to do that color combo on real dishes and bakeware.

I ordered the Peace letters in the Silver & Gold. I wonder too if they can do dishes and ovenware in those colors. Would be nice and a little different if they could.