Honored Contributor

If you have been on the fence about any CIJ decor...

Remember folks...you only have til 11:59 pm Thursday EST to get it at the sale price Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: If you have been on the fence about any CIJ decor...

LOL, no fence for me, I will be glad when it is over with, not a fan of CIJ!

I am ready to see Fall decorating!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

This Thurs is the grand exit for CIJ & yes I just fell off the fence. I'm on vacation this week & I can feel my impulsive tendencies creeping up! I ordered VPH's Glass Dome lamp, 2 Lolita wine glasses & just a few minutes ago, I ordered BL's Mixed Christmas Flowers w/lit base. I had ordered & then canceled the Lenox Tree. Now, my "submit" finger is twitching again to reorder it. There is no hope for me, lol!
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 BornToShop said: This Thurs is the grand exit for CIJ & yes I just fell off the fence. I'm on vacation this week & I can feel my impulsive tendencies creeping up! I ordered VPH's Glass Dome lamp, 2 Lolita wine glasses & just a few minutes ago, I ordered BL's Mixed Christmas Flowers w/lit base. I had ordered & then canceled the Lenox Tree. Now, my "submit" finger is twitching again to reorder it. There is no hope for me, lol!

Well, after all, you are BornToShop. Wink

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

That deadline is making me feel fenced in.

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 BornToShop said: This Thurs is the grand exit for CIJ & yes I just fell off the fence. I'm on vacation this week & I can feel my impulsive tendencies creeping up! I ordered VPH's Glass Dome lamp, 2 Lolita wine glasses & just a few minutes ago, I ordered BL's Mixed Christmas Flowers w/lit base. I had ordered & then canceled the Lenox Tree. Now, my "submit" finger is twitching again to reorder it. There is no hope for me, lol!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

You're a hoot! As for myself, I got off the fence to order a set of LR silver trees. Already have the champagne coming. I'm like several others...wish I ordered the white ones while they were available. Hopefully they will restock them...

Enjoy your VaCa! Smile

Honored Contributor

I know, time is running out for sale prices. I hope I don't panic and start ordering feverishly. LOL. Thanks for the reminder.

Super Contributor

I debated and finally ordered Lisa's antique silver cherubs. They are getting great reviews. And I really find them adorable, but I love anything with glitter. I figured I better order them now before the price goes up. What almost killed it for me though was the shipping!! It was 8.22!!! That's one of the highest prices I have paid for shipping here!

Honored Contributor

On 7/30/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

I debated and finally ordered Lisa's antique silver cherubs. They are getting great reviews. And I really find them adorable, but I love anything with glitter. I figured I better order them now before the price goes up. What almost killed it for me though was the shipping!! It was 8.22!!! That's one of the highest prices I have paid for shipping here!

I was going to get them, but changed my mind. One reason is when I think of angels, I think of the adult 'image' version (for lack of a better way of putting it). The cherub reminds me of the one with the bow and arrow on Valentine's Day.

I think also, looking at cherubs, they sadden me and don't make me happy because we couldn't have children.

Valued Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 7/30/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

I was going to get them, but changed my mind. One reason is when I think of angels, I think of the adult 'image' version (for lack of a better way of putting it). The cherub reminds me of the one with the bow and arrow on Valentine's Day.

I think also, looking at cherubs, they sadden me and don't make me happy because we couldn't have children.

{{Hugs, Susan Louise}}