Respected Contributor
I have wanted H202362, Valerie's cloche dome lamp for the longest time. It sold out quickly & now it's back in stock. Anyone have this and can vouch for the quality and that it's well worth the $77 & some change it would cost? I think this lamp is beautiful.
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry that no one has responded. At least the reviews are positive.

Honored Contributor

I have the lamp, and the quality is very good.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for responding Marsha & mousiegirl!. I decided to order it based on your input & the reviews are fabulous! Can't wait to get it.
Respected Contributor

What is the diameter and height of the cloche? Can you take the top off so you can put something else in the cloche?

Respected Contributor
Nomless, it's 23"H x 11 3/4" Dia. The dome is secured to the base so I cannot add anything else. I'm not sure I would want to but I will soon see! I'll have it by Friday & I'm hoping it will live up to the outstanding reviews.
Respected Contributor
I received this stunning lamp just now & I can't believe how beautiful it is! Just as my DS was helping me take it out of the box, he asks if the dome comes off; it moves and shows breakage around the bottom of the once glued glass dome )~: I immediately packed it up & reordered it again, this time express shipping so it won't bake on the brown truck for so long. Living in South Florida has it's drawbacks & shipping issues are one of them during our summer. It is a rare event I am willing to pay extra $$$ for shipping, but for this lamp I am not hesitating. If any of you are contemplating this lamp, go for it because this one is incredible.
Esteemed Contributor

Aww, that's too bad, BTS. I read somewhere, may have been VPH FB page, comments about the glass being dirty inside the cloche, and how there was no way to access it to clean it. I hope that isn't the case with your replacement lamp. Good luck!

Respected Contributor
On 7/30/2014 BornToShop said: I received this stunning lamp just now & I can't believe how beautiful it is! Just as my DS was helping me take it out of the box, he asks if the dome comes off; it moves and shows breakage around the bottom of the once glued glass dome )~: I immediately packed it up & reordered it again, this time express shipping so it won't bake on the brown truck for so long. Living in South Florida has it's drawbacks & shipping issues are one of them during our summer. It is a rare event I am willing to pay extra $$$ for shipping, but for this lamp I am not hesitating. If any of you are contemplating this lamp, go for it because this one is incredible.

I'm glad you liked it, but I'm sorry that you received one that was damaged. I hope you have better luck with your re-order.

Respected Contributor
The replacement came today & it is in perfect condition except...the dome was not attached again. That, is not a bad thing. I'm thinking it needs a splash of greenery or maybe a small set of soft micro-strand of lights. The whole cloche touch is beautiful. And, to think 6 months ago, I didn't even know what cloches were much less how to pronounce it, lol! Moxie got the fever started, that't why I love this forum.