Trusted Contributor
Has anyone received it yet and is it as lush as she said. I haven't had a Multi tree in years, if you have a Multi color tree should the rest of your wreaths, garland be in Multi or could you use white lights? Would appreciate any opinions. By the way the flocked tree in Multi is stunning. I love it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Garland from Lisa's Show?

I didn't order anything from Lisa's show, but not because I didn't love it. The trees were just to die for, but I just couldn't justify a new tree right now. I wanted one in the worst way though.

I hope those of you who did purchase will write reviews and post pics. I can't wait to hear how everyone like their stuff, and I hope Q continues on this path with this type of decor available for more than just the holidays.

Honored Contributor

There is no reason you couldn't use both. I don't think I'd replace them to make them match. If I had to replace them anyway, then I'd use one or the other.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks graycatsrule, I just wasn't sure if when you do Multi you do all Multi and the same with clear. I never thought about it because I have all clear white lights and my new flocked is Multi. My eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas when I set it up. The lights are spectacular and the flocking does not come off. There wasn't even any flocking in the box and the box is very sturdy and it was packaged securely and beautifully, I love this tree! It's everything and more that Lisa stated. I too would love to see more shows like this one. Not only at Christmas but for fall too.
Respected Contributor

When I do multi, I tend to have the same in my wreaths & garlands (although there are no rules!) At the very least, I would put a single color (red, for example), in my wreath, or whatever.

I thought the garland in Lisa's show was EXTREMELY overpriced. I think you get one 4 foot garland for that price (insane!) Last year Lisa had a set of 2 glitter garlands that I believe were 5 foot each. I bought 4 sets of those, & love them.

Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 goldenretriever said:

When I do multi, I tend to have the same in my wreaths & garlands (although there are no rules!) At the very least, I would put a single color (red, for example), in my wreath, or whatever.

I thought the garland in Lisa's show was EXTREMELY overpriced. I think you get one 4 foot garland for that price (insane!) Last year Lisa had a set of 2 glitter garlands that I believe were 5 foot each. I bought 4 sets of those, & love them.

Someone posted here, that Costco had wonderful lighted garland that is very well priced.

Respected Contributor

Hi Rosehill

I think that was me. Their garlands are mainly for fireplaces or stairways & such. They are beautiful & great prices. I haven't seen any glitter garland there as of yet.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone. I actually should of been more clear. I was referring to the Bethlehem lights lights garland that she said was thicker and had more lights. Just curious if any one had purchased it. But I will check the places mentioned. Thanks everyone.
Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Moon Dance said: Thanks everyone. I actually should of been more clear. I was referring to the Bethlehem lights lights garland that she said was thicker and had more lights. Just curious if any one had purchased it. But I will check the places mentioned. Thanks everyone.

Oh, okay. That DID look better than BL normally sells. But, you can get that type of garland at Costco, decorated & with 150 lights. They're gorgeous (I've bought a few of them).

Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 goldenretriever said:

Hi Rosehill

I think that was me. Their garlands are mainly for fireplaces or stairways & such. They are beautiful & great prices. I haven't seen any glitter garland there as of yet.

Hi, is the garland Thick & Lush? I want pre-lit garland that doesn't require additional decorations .