Honored Contributor

Anyone want to guess what VPH's TSV will be on 8/12?

Thought it would be fun to ponder the thought. Maybe someone who gets the Q Insider might have some info for those interested? Smile

I'm thinking maybe another sent of pumpkins...I hesitate to say...MG (*cringes*) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I am with some other VPH fans. I've maxed out on MG between all our colored spheres, a set of 3 silver pedestals, and the latest with the red & green finials.

No more Fall decor for us here though...I was done when I got the gold and bronze bay leave picks! We have all the pumpkins I could ever want to decorate with...velvet, gold foil/type, ceramic, beaded, glass, etc.

I'm still looking forward to her shows for harvest time like always {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone want to guess what VPH's TSV will be on 8/12?

I asked her on FB if the TSV will be auto-delivery. She said no, but there will be a choice of seasons! Someone posted on another thread that Valerie said it will light up. Knowing me, I'll probably have to purchase all four seasons! I wonder what it could be? I hope it's something unique.
Valued Contributor

I didn't see anything in the Insider about VPH TSV. From the hints sounds like mercury glass for each season.

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 loveac said: I asked her on FB if the TSV will be auto-delivery. She said no, but there will be a choice of seasons! Someone posted on another thread that Valerie said it will light up. Knowing me, I'll probably have to purchase all four seasons! I wonder what it could be? I hope it's something unique.

Thanks for sharing the info/clue! Looking forward to seeing what it could be Smile

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 milly said:

I didn't see anything in the Insider about VPH TSV. From the hints sounds like mercury glass for each season.

MG...oh no... {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Well, at least it won't be pumpkins for 4 seasons! LOL

I'm sure whatever it is, it will be nice though. I've never got any of her auto deliveries...wreaths, candles, etc.

Super Contributor

I am so anxious for these shows...hopefully not more mercury glass, but maybe something with a pumpkin!

Honored Contributor

edited

Honored Contributor

Last weekend Valerie said the chocolate square pedestals would go with the TSV or something similar. My guess is a set of 3 small spheres in seasonal colors for $29.95. It would have to be something that could sit on the pedestal.

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 graycatsrule said:

Last weekend Valerie said the chocolate square pedestals would go with the TSV or something similar. My guess is a set of 3 small spheres in seasonal colors for $29.95. It would have to be something that could sit on the pedestal.

That makes perfect sense...price seems about right too.

Heavens though...more spheres

Maybe they are at least different shapes?

I'm just wondering how much longer before MG is so saturated out in the market before nobody wants to buy it anymore.

I just realized I also have a set of 3 silver MG frosted trees I got of Valerie's last year too......my brain says enough already!

Super Contributor

spheres or flameless candles