Contributor
My TSV Xmas tree from the 19th has been "in process" and was supposed to have arrived yesterday....didn't get it...called CS...totally clueless to where it was and couldn't tell me anything! Said they would email corporate about it but they wouldn't get it until Monday or Tuesday! Chatted with CS online with basically the same poor service and while I was typing into their chat they disconnected from me! I can't tell you how angry I am with them and wanted to let you all know of my experience and wondered if anyone else has been treated this way...probably they will delete this but if they do, I already have a call in to corporate so it will just give me more to discuss with them.
Honored Contributor

Hi Mary......

it seems a lot of Q customers are having problems with their deliveries lately, some orders are shipped by QVC, while others are now shipped directly from the vendors---thus the lack of information.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

I ordered some candles very early in the CIJ season, after week 2 of ITP and the Q not doing a thing about it ,the tracking finally showed up as "the shipping label fell off "

I do not want the item any more they say I have been creditied but I do not see it showing up anywhere

I also ordered wine that took a month of no tracking but was ITP . I called and told them I am NOT accepting this item

Same thing is now going on with a Salmon order...........lets see how this one goes

I have had it with QVC!

Contributor
Thanks for replying...I was told by the chat CS that it would be coming from a QVC warehouse not the vendor...I just called to cancel the order because it wouldn't let me do it online and they said they couldn't cancel it but when it ""arrives"" that I can call them and they will have it picked up at no charge...which is exactly what I will do...we'll see if they honor that as it is the 9 foot tree and to return it will be quite expensive.
Esteemed Contributor

if you are home when it is delivered....just tell the UPS man that you are refusing the delivery...and he will take it right back with him...

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 circles said:

if you are home when it is delivered....just tell the UPS man that you are refusing the delivery...and he will take it right back with him...

I was told by customer service that the package has to be opened so the return slip will be filled out. Maybe that policy has changed, hopefully.