Super Contributor

Anyone try the last TS Joy Mangano's pillow ?

I like a pillow under my legs when sleeping, it helps my back. Are these pillows soft and contour to your body ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone try the last TS Joy Mangano's pillow ?

I passed on Joy's pillow last time because it's not washable.

I went with MY Pillow from QVC or BB&B. It's the best pillow ever and is machine washable. It washes up like brand new.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the advice. I will look for the washable pillow instead of the one offered. I have no idea if the TSV is even a good price. I have not bought pillows in a long time.

Super Contributor

I wish it was washable, surprised. My pillow is flat now that I use for under my legs or side sleeping for my hips.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I went ahead and ordered. $45.90 for 2 pillows is a good deal. I've spent way more than that trying to find a pillow that will work for me...I'm a 100% stomach sleeper and most pillows just don't work. I wind up on the edge of the pillow with absolutely no support or there is way too much support and bends my neck up into an uncomfortable position.

I'll also use my allergy control pillow protector and a pillowcase, so not being able to wash the whole pillow isn't that big of a deal for me.

Besides I'm going into this completely pessimistic, so if it does work well for me I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

Based on my last fiasco with JM''s hanger sets, and the reviews on the fragrance sticks, and tried her readers glasses and sent them back.....I don't think I want anything she offers.....{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 kittymomNC said:

Based on my last fiasco with JM''s hanger sets, and the reviews on the fragrance sticks, and tried her readers glasses and sent them back.....I don't think I want anything she offers.....{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Just curious as to what kind of a problem you had with her hanger sets. I've used them for years and keep reordering more. Is there something I should be looking for? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I mentioned in another thread that I got her pillow last time. It is the best pillow I have ever used.

Honored Contributor

I do suggest using an allergy/pillow protector & a pillow case with these.

Respected Contributor

I checked it out but when I found the pillow was only spot cleanable I decided to pass on it and try for another My Pillow. The only thing Joy offers that I have been really pleased with is the huggable hangers.