Regular Contributor

I have received all of my many goodies from Valerie!!!

H203316, jingle bell garland, LOVE. Will look so good around my light fixture.

H203318 2 elves hanging. My grandchildren are going to love these on their tree that I fix them every year.

H203148 Gingerbread houses. Beautiful and so well made. The details are impeccable.

H198545 Peppermint trees. So well made, as always with Valerie and her products. I will set up a little village and use these with the gingerbread houses above.

H203450 Large Rocking horse. So beautiful and well made. I cannot wait to put this out for the holidays. I wish I had ordered the Santa on the train as well. Perfectly made and really a great bargain.

H200691 Reindeer set and Santa set, one sits and one stands. My grandchildren will love these as do I. Very well made and great quality.

Thank you Valerie for helping add to my Christmas decor. I love everything I receive from you!

Respected Contributor

Re: I have received all of my many goodies from Valerie!!!

How exciting. Thanks so much for posting your reviews!

Honored Contributor

So glad all of your goodies have arrived and they are al in great condition!

The GB house set we got was terrible...very poor workmanship...you are lucky!

Enjoy your goodies!

Trusted Contributor

So glad you love yours. I only ordered one thing -- the illuminated Toy Shop. Received today with Santa standing on his head and a bunch of little pieces floating around, including poor Santa's hand. I plugged it in, just for the heck of it, and the train went round and round, but did have a terrible "humming" sound. Probably cuz it was hitting Santa's head!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/25/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

So glad you love yours. I only ordered one thing -- the illuminated Toy Shop. Received today with Santa standing on his head and a bunch of little pieces floating around, including poor Santa's hand. I plugged it in, just for the heck of it, and the train went round and round, but did have a terrible "humming" sound. Probably cuz it was hitting Santa's head!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

{#emotions_dlg.lol} That made me laugh! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reviews. I've been trying to read all of them on the many threads lately. Just wanted to say thanks, everyone, for leaving them.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/25/2014 SHOPR said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} That made me laugh! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Good - I'm glad!! Laughter really IS the best medicine. I posted a review about the product earlier today, outlining Santa's headstand, but it hasn't posted yet. Gee, wonder why? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Did you return it? Then it'll be resold "as is."

Trusted Contributor

On 7/25/2014 ValuSkr said:

Did you return it? Then it'll be resold "as is."

Yes and {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Enjoy your new purchases.