Occasional Contributor

Traditional VPH Christmas Wreath

What did I miss? It's CIJ and no traditional VPH wreath with the red ribbon and brass jingle bell? Is this no longer an option? If you have any info, please share! My family members who receive this wreath from me yearly will be disappointed!

Regular Contributor

Re: Traditional VPH Christmas Wreath

I heard Valerie say just last week when she was on that she would have the original as usual even though she has brought some others this year that have been shown. She made it a point to let people know she would still bring back the original.

Occasional Contributor

TY Luv Chanel and Ripka!

I totally missed Valerie saying that and I was worried. I didn't like the other live wreaths she had this year. I want the traditional one! I appreciate your answering me!

Honored Contributor

LL Bean also has nice mail-order wreaths.

Honored Contributor

My recollection is that she offers two styles during CIJ: one whimsical and one traditional. After that, she reverts to her original wreath with the bell. I love to get one of those she offers during CIJ. And I've always had very good luck with them.

Regular Contributor

I am with you Lima. I love her traditional wreath. I think I am going to order the mini set of 4 again this time too. They are beautiful and just the perfect size for windows or inside doors. Enjoy yours when you get them.