Trusted Contributor

Sure Fit Furniture Friend - anyone own?

I purchased the Hot Pick today -- for my recliner. We have a throw on the chair now, because our Golden has totally claimed it as his own, but I'm tired of constantly fixing the throw, pulling it up, etc. The rep said this has little non-skid "paw" on the back, keeping it in place. Thought I'd give it a try for free shipping and easy pay. Just curious if anyone's tried the brand or a similar product. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Sure Fit Furniture Friend - anyone own?

It does work pretty good but you need to get the plastic Tucker's to keep in place.
Respected Contributor

I have one from last year. It doesn't really stay tucked in very well, so I have to straighten it daily, but it protects my chair and is easier to move and wash than a full slip cover.

Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 ~moxie~ said: It does work pretty good but you need to get the plastic Tucker's to keep in place.
I am interested in the Tuckers; Googled n tried Amazon but cant find them. Can u give more info? I have the Surefit waterproof sofa and chair covers; cant keep them in place on microfiber furniture. Arms an chair back keep sliding off. Driving me crazy! Just got them half off at the brand name dot com store so I would love for them to stay in place.
Trusted Contributor

On 7/25/2014 ~moxie~ said: It does work pretty good but you need to get the plastic Tucker's to keep in place.

I have no idea what a plastic Tucker is? The rep said there are ""tabs"" on the side and on the back that tuck into the furniture. Is that a ""tucker?"" (ever feel dumb......).

Honored Contributor

I have the SureFit Pet throws for chairs & sofa for quite some time, they have been washed and dried so many times the backing is tearing up! They do not stay in place when my dog gets in the chair and moves around, they are the older/cheaper version. I have ordered new La-Z-Boy chairs and will have to get new covers when they come!

Super Contributor

Check out surefit website. They are called Tuck once. They have them for all furniture including recliners. I can't post pictures maybe someone can go to the website and post pictures.
Super Contributor

I saw some of these at my BigLots....you may want to see if yours is carrying these.
Respected Contributor

I got these for 2 leather recliners. Don't stay in place. Look awful. Your better off using a throw
Super Contributor

The ones I got from surefit worked very well. You need io place them deep down for them to stay.