Honored Contributor

SmileThe Austin throw has been reduced to $19.99 & free shipping. I have one at home already and it is very soft and a great size but I paid a little more. When I saw the price, I thought a mistake was made but it's not. I just ordered two for Christmas gifts. One in ivory & one in neutral. They only have 3 colors left. I just thought it was such a nice gift to give at that time of year when it's cold for most people. You know how much throws cost and this is a great deal. Happy Shopping.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

That's really pretty. Thanks for posting the info. I have two of their throws and love them both.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Are you reading my mind? I have the persimmon (bought with gift card & w/ free shipping - not in stock anymore) - loved so much when I saw the $19.99 price I ordered two more in neutral. And free shipping! Just got this week. Stashed away for that day when the weather turns brisk and the house calls for warmth. Very pretty. Like the '80s shaker sweaters.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Love Pottery Barn throw. I am going to have to go take a look.

Thanks.

Super Contributor
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered 2 as gifts.
Honored Contributor

I got 2 the oversized mohair throws for the den and another one for my bedroom to put on the couch.

Valued Contributor

KatCat, thank you for the post. I don't need any, as I bought this Austin throw last year. It is beautiful, and well made. Hopefully, those here who need a nice throw will see this. What a bargain!

Frequent Contributor

Wow, thanks so much for the heads up on this. I would not have known otherwise. I just picked up 2 Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I'd seen this thread earlier ... I just received two Weave from Bamboo throws from the Q (in pumpkin and tan). I may just go ahead and order two of these from the Pottery Barn as gifts, though.

Respected Contributor

Not to be a buzz-kill, but I saw something that looked identical at Marshalls for the same price of $19.99. Not as many colors, though!!!