Valued Contributor

I got the tsv Santa's best tree 5 foot and I'm wishing I had ordered the larger one

It is just so little. I'm also having trouble figuring out what kind of 9 volt battery to use for the remote. I have 9 volt batteries but it says to use 6f22 and I can't find that kind. What will happen if I just use any 9 volt battery? I'm wishing I had passed on this tsv.
Trusted Contributor

Re: I got the tsv Santa's best tree 5 foot and I'm wishing I had ordered the larger one

Persephonel, if it's not what you really want, send it back. That was an important purchase---it's going to be in your home for a VERY long time. You don't want to live with something, and when you get it out every year, you're unhappy. I don't know what the shipping and handling was, but............think about it for a day or two, and if you don't change your mind, send it back!

Honored Contributor

Re: I got the tsv Santa's best tree 5 foot and I'm wishing I had ordered the larger one

I bought the smaller one. I haven't received it yet, but I doubt I'll be regretting it. I have laying downstairs on it's side my 7 something foot tree just like the one I bought.

I went downstairs and I couldn't even pick it up. I read what other's said about the distance from the floor to the beginning of the tree and decided I'd just put it on a box probably anyway.

Valued Contributor

On 7/24/2014 susan kay said:

Persephonel, if it's not what you really want, send it back. That was an important purchase---it's going to be in your home for a VERY long time. You don't want to live with something, and when you get it out every year, you're unhappy. I don't know what the shipping and handling was, but............think about it for a day or two, and if you don't change your mind, send it back!

thanks, good point, I'll give it a few days and if I'm still unhappy, I'll send it back.
Honored Contributor

I agree that you shouldn't keep it if you don't think you'll like it. Besides they'll be selling them again in a few months.

Like I said, I went downstairs and tried to lift the bigger one I bought before and couldn't lift any part of it it.

In the end, we all have to do what we think is best for us.

Valued Contributor

On 7/24/2014 annabellethecat said:

I bought the smaller one. I haven't received it yet, but I doubt I'll be regretting it. I have laying downstairs on it's side my 7 something foot tree just like the one I bought.

I went downstairs and I couldn't even pick it up. I read what other's said about the distance from the floor to the beginning of the tree and decided I'd just put it on a box probably anyway.

it was easy to put together, it's just so little! Hope you like yours!
Valued Contributor

I figured out the battery thing, the battery I have will work
Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Persephonel said: It is just so little. I'm also having trouble figuring out what kind of 9 volt battery to use for the remote. I have 9 volt batteries but it says to use 6f22 and I can't find that kind. What will happen if I just use any 9 volt battery? I'm wishing I had passed on this tsv.

The 6f22 is just a heavy duty version of the 9-volt rectangular battery you already have.

Valued Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Marsha2003 said:
On 7/24/2014 Persephonel said: It is just so little. I'm also having trouble figuring out what kind of 9 volt battery to use for the remote. I have 9 volt batteries but it says to use 6f22 and I can't find that kind. What will happen if I just use any 9 volt battery? I'm wishing I had passed on this tsv.

The 6f22 is just a heavy duty version of the 9-volt rectangular battery you already have.

thanks for explaining that!
Honored Contributor

Think it over, and send it back if you really are unhappy. Granted 5 feet is not going to be a big tree, but I think it might work out very well for smaller homes and apartments. I would like to get the "Trevor" tree that Jill offered on one of her home shows because it had more lights than the typical pre-lite tree.